resident evil ds

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kbkb221
Member since 2008 • 508 Posts
im frustrated playing this game! im on the guard house where im playing rebirth mode.. im playing a puzzle game where you use the stylus.. there is a valve where i must rotate counterclockwise but it wont work i read every gamefaqs it says do it slowly but i did. but it didnt WORK! damn i almost smash the screen of my ds...............
Me2nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Me2nice
Member since 2008 • 459 Posts
1. Don't smash teh screen. 2. Maybe you don't need the screen, Some puzzles require the mic. Have you tried it?
canary7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 canary7
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts

1. Don't smash teh screen. 2. Maybe you don't need the screen, Some puzzles require the mic. Have you tried it?Me2nice

Blow on the mic counter clockwise!:lol:

kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kbkb221
lol. no i already research gamefaqs and it says rotate it using a stylus (not a tounge) counter clockwise.. it move a lil but just there. wont move perfectly.
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

You're doing the Survival Mode, a game you need to unlock by completing the story game, that you're just now becoming frustrated?

Good on ya, as the Aussies say. Just glad people are playing the greatest of all Survival Horror games... aside from "Eternal Darkness" on the GameCube, o'course...

:D

kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kbkb221

You're doing the Survival Mode, a game you need to unlock by completing the story game, that you're just now becoming frustrated?

Good on ya, as the Aussies say. Just glad people are playing the greatest of all Survival Horror games... aside from "Eternal Darkness" on the GameCube, o'course...

:D

ston3henge
what? i just can't get through the valve part.. that's all? what are u saying??
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

What I'm saying is that if you completed the Story mode of the game in order to unlock the mode you are playing now, then you have made it a lot farther than an estimated 60-70% of the gamers out there who own the bloody title and should feel ACCOMPLISHED. Feeling frustrated at this point in the game means you're AHEAD OF THE CURVE.

Do You Need Any Further Explaination? I can continue to whittle down the big words and esoteric concepts until your mind can get around the idea.

kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kbkb221
i didnt unlock anything to play what im playing right now. anyways im through with the valve thing.. im almost at the end. :D
huntervaneg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 huntervaneg
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts

[QUOTE="Me2nice"]1. Don't smash teh screen. 2. Maybe you don't need the screen, Some puzzles require the mic. Have you tried it?canary7

Blow on the mic counter clockwise!:lol:

This was good!!! Serious laugh here!! :D

kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kbkb221
lol hehe
The_Spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Spiderman
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts
If you're where I think you are, it's best to use your finger and not the stylus. Press firmly & rotate the valve. That should work. It took me several attempts to solve that particular puzzle myself so I know your pain. :)
kbkb221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kbkb221
ohh i already got through.. i used the stylus the style there is rotate it counter clockwise slowly then make it fast and faster and faster until 4 red switch turn on. :D thanks men. hehehe