Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greenteaolive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greenteaolive
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

what the hell did you see the controls for RE:4  they actually think you are going to hold B in and fire with A,  that is so stupid it's a GUN you FIRE with the TRIGGER,  what the muff,   if they don't allow an option to change that i'm goin to be so annoyed, GUN TRIGGER GUN TRIGGER,   just like Call of Duty, you press A to scope and B to fire, i mean come on get with it,   Wii Developers are so clueless.   start thinking about what you are doing before you program it i swear.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

I suggest you calm down and wait for it to be released;then you can see if you can change the controls a bit.I remember that in Red Steel you could choose if u would fire with A or B.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
personally i wouldnt care ... holding B then pressing A might not be a bad idea im not getting it because ive played through it multiple times and dont plan on doing it again
greenteaolive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 greenteaolive

yeah it will probably have an option.

i really wish the Wii had something like xbox live.   maybe i should just get a 360,  oh Wii,  why do you faul so badly

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
I hope there's an option to change it. I'd switch A and B.
nmhwii9791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nmhwii9791
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts
wow, FREAK OUT!
sumo1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sumo1973
Member since 2005 • 1195 Posts
A bit disappointed that this Wii version is basically the same game with just the Wii controls slapped on. I saw a interview on Gamespot from 'Masachika Kawata' who is overseeing this project and it's not really got anything new in it from either the Gamecube or PS2 version. Both the Gamecube and PS2 versions were pushed to the limits of the machine but this version is just a port with a new way of playing the game.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

what the hell did you see the controls for RE:4  they actually think you are going to hold B in and fire with A,  that is so stupid it's a GUN you FIRE with the TRIGGER,  what the muff,   if they don't allow an option to change that i'm goin to be so annoyed, GUN TRIGGER GUN TRIGGER,   just like Call of Duty, you press A to scope and B to fire, i mean come on get with it,   Wii Developers are so clueless.   start thinking about what you are doing before you program it i swear.

greenteaolive

If you want people to take you seriously, you need to make your points a little bit better. Using periods in your rants would help.

FireEmblem24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FireEmblem24
Member since 2007 • 1097 Posts
When i play elebits, i always use the A button to shoot becasue it moves the controller less. And with a game like RE4 when every shot counts, i would like to land as many as possible.
greenteaolive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 greenteaolive

wow, im just shocked that people are responding to my post.

yeah using A doesn't matter.

people complain a lot about the wii controls for First Person Shooters, but i think their fine.  I mean the 360 controller only works because of Auto Aim.  if you take Auto Aim off the 360 controller, it fails,  it's impossible to hit anything and is just pointless to even try.

i mean 360 gamers and others are like the Wii controls suck for FPS, but seriously at least we aren't cheating.

lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
You fire with the a button in the cube version.
greenteaolive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 greenteaolive

yes we have astablished that A or B fire doesn't matter.

Kenshi_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Kenshi_is_god
Member since 2004 • 5414 Posts

wow, im just shocked that people are responding to my post.

yeah using A doesn't matter.

people complain a lot about the wii controls for First Person Shooters, but i think their fine. I mean the 360 controller only works because of Auto Aim. if you take Auto Aim off the 360 controller, it fails, it's impossible to hit anything and is just pointless to even try.

i mean 360 gamers and others are like the Wii controls suck for FPS, but seriously at least we aren't cheating.

greenteaolive

All the 360 games I've played didn't have auto. PD might have but I never noticed. The only Xbox game that i'veplayed that had auto aim was halo2.

Anyways back to the topic, it might be more immersive that way, but maybe it feels less comfortable, idk I haven't played the game. I'm sure there's a reason for it tho. 

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

When i play elebits, i always use the A button to shoot becasue it moves the controller less. And with a game like RE4 when every shot counts, i would like to land as many as possible. FireEmblem24

yep that's true, the controller moves a lot less, plus what does it matter? if you want to shoot a gun, get one or get a lightgun game, the wii controller is not a gun just because it has a trigger! pricing guns have triggers, the wii control is not a pricing gun! although......Wii shop manager anyone?

O_Rly_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 O_Rly_FTW
Member since 2005 • 2068 Posts
LOL, calm down. It isnt that big of a deal.