resident evil 4 wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PoondockSaints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PoondockSaints
Member since 2007 • 368 Posts

do you really think resident evil 4 will be as good on the wii as it was on GC and ps2 ? so for the wii's fps games are pretty bad, especially graphically, and idont expect resident evil 4 to be good. i know it can be, and would be great if it was, but i just think its not going to work. the only fps (near future) that is going to be good on the wii  is metroid.

BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
I think it wil...they are just tacking on controls so there no reason why it should not be good...lets just hope they add stuff that would justify a 30 dollar price tag of a 2 year old game
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11995 Posts

do you really think resident evil 4 will be as good on the wii as it was on GC and ps2 ? so for the wii's fps games are pretty bad, especially graphically, and idont expect resident evil 4 to be good. i know it can be, and would be great if it was, but i just think its not going to work. the only fps (near future) that is going to be good on the wii  is metroid.

PoondockSaints
I think it will be better honestly. All of the content from PS2 and GC plus aiming with the wiimote.
KKx2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 KKx2000
Member since 2005 • 553 Posts
It's going to be just as good as the Gamecube version with new content. Very similar graphics (developers get off easy today by porting last-gen games over to the Wii without changing visuals) with different controls. I think, with the right amount of fine-tuning, the Wii version will control better than the fantastic Gamecube version. All I'm hoping, is that the extra content is going to be enough to justify buying this game again. Because believe me, if they get the controls right and add enough content I am going to buy that 2 year old game again.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
If they dont mess up the controls. It should be the best version.
lilshorty84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lilshorty84
Member since 2005 • 440 Posts

PoondockSaints
Well Resident Evil 4 isnt a FPS, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is, and Im not a big fan of ports. And unless they add some new content in, im not going to bother.
bigcalkenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 bigcalkenobi
Member since 2006 • 1297 Posts
If the Reviews and gamer reviews like how it controls, Ill buy it, if here is constant complaining, I wont buy it. Thats the only thing that would keep me from buying it is the crap controls. I already own the GC version, but I really wanted to play the extra content of the PS2 version. I'm betting this will be another PS2 port, meaning the graphics wont be as good as the GC version. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope they improve on the visuals. But really if the controls are good, I buy, If they suck, I dont.
Mortaci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mortaci
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts

PoondockSaints

Oh come on it's not even a FPS so why do you have to bring that into play. it has nothing to do with FPS and it can even make the graphics even better than the GC version so thats enough to say it will be better.

16bitkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 16bitkevin
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
I'll miss aiming with the laser though... The crosshair is fugly.
Pwnosaurus_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pwnosaurus_Rex
Member since 2007 • 291 Posts
[QUOTE="PoondockSaints"]

do you really think resident evil 4 will be as good on the wii as it was on GC and ps2 ? so for the wii's fps games are pretty bad, especially graphically, and idont expect resident evil 4 to be good. i know it can be, and would be great if it was, but i just think its not going to work. the only fps (near future) that is going to be good on the wii is metroid.

lilshorty84
Well Resident Evil 4 isnt a FPS, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is, and Im not a big fan of ports. And unless they add some new content in, im not going to bother.

umbrella chronicles won't be a FPS, it will be over the shoulder gameplay... anyway, if they add new content, and the controls turn out to be good (which i think will happen) i'll get a wii and that game :D
RipVanWinkle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RipVanWinkle_
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts

umbrella chronicles is neither a fps nor an over the shoulder, it will be an arcade by-the-rails shooter like time crisis or house of the dead. look it up.

about re4 coming to the wii, i'll be getting it for sure. all they have to do is add a new gun besides the prl 412 and i'm happy.

beat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 beat89
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts
RE4 =New content =Upgraded graphics (There is an upgrade) =Wiimote aiming Looking good to me :)
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
[QUOTE="lilshorty84"][QUOTE="PoondockSaints"]

do you really think resident evil 4 will be as good on the wii as it was on GC and ps2 ? so for the wii's fps games are pretty bad, especially graphically, and idont expect resident evil 4 to be good. i know it can be, and would be great if it was, but i just think its not going to work. the only fps (near future) that is going to be good on the wii is metroid.

Pwnosaurus_Rex

umbrella chronicles won't be a FPS, it will be over the shoulder gameplay...
anyway, if they add new content, and the controls turn out to be good (which i think will happen) i'll get a wii and that game :D

No......Umbrella Chronicles is a fps on rails.