Release of incoming DSi = Dragon Quest IX

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leesyaoran2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leesyaoran2006
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Let's jolt back up the memory, have you guys remember the rumour of how the big game file size of Dragon Quest 9 game can be put into a DS catridge game card, or yet split into two catridge, how bout the save game? it cannot be transfereble from 1 catridge to another, well here comes the new revolution of DSi with SD card slot functionality. It's something like PSP console that can store save game you have played into the SD card.

Well, we will see the big revolution of games will big in bundle like 2 or catridges = pay a lot of money for the game though...

Corvidae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Corvidae
Member since 2003 • 4357 Posts
Bottom Line: If I have to get a DSi to play DQIX, I'll go ballistic.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts
It dosen't make sense that the new Dragon Quest is set after number 8, which was on the Playstation 2.
Da_Ryce_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Da_Ryce_One
Member since 2003 • 650 Posts

It dosen't make sense that the new Dragon Quest is set after number 8, which was on the Playstation 2.nintendoboy16

Yea whats up with that? Is it becase most japanese people own DS than Wiis and PS3??? I hope they release it for the PS3 like how they're releasing Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the PS2. I just started 8 and really enjoying it.

MetaKnight50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 MetaKnight50
Member since 2008 • 3533 Posts

Are you serious! I might have to buy the new dsi to get Dragon quest lX ?!

Time to smash my piggey bank.....AGAIN.......

phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 phatkav
Member since 2005 • 1357 Posts
If this is true then the game has to be delayed so Japan will have a well established DSi fanbase to make the game sell good. Think about, if this game is DSi exclusive, it will pretty much kill the sales of the game.
Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

I hope not. Since the games been in development for ...somewhere around 2 years (a long time) I don't think they would invent a totally somewhat-new handheld for one game.

Master_Saibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Master_Saibot
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts

If this is true then the game has to be delayed so Japan will have a well established DSi fanbase to make the game sell good. Think about, if this game is DSi exclusive, it will pretty much kill the sales of the game. phatkav

Acutually Dragon Quest is like a religion in Japan so I think making it exclusive to the DSi would increase the sales of the console.

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

The idea of DQ9 being a DSi exclusive has fail written all over it. It doesn't even need a camera.

Corvidae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Corvidae
Member since 2003 • 4357 Posts

I hope not. Since the games been in development for ...somewhere around 2 years (a long time) I don't think they would invent a totally somewhat-new handheld for one game.

TalesofRaGnArOk

I would be shocked if it wasn't complete already. They're just waiting to milk a bunch of ports first before they release it.