Project exile has a new title

This topic is locked from further discussion.

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 project-exile
Member since 2008 • 904 Posts
The game will be called Black sigil blade of the exiled. That is what I got from the studio archcraft forum from someone who works for Graffiti Entertainment. What do you guys think of the new name for the game? I like name project exile but they are the ones working on the game so they can do what they want.
Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Vazere
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts
Could you send me a link? it sounds pretty sweet to me.
ArchonBasic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ArchonBasic
Member since 2002 • 6420 Posts
Not bad, but too long. They should shorten it down a bit. The new title is even too long to be the OP's new name! :o
project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 project-exile

Could you send me a link? it sounds pretty sweet to me.Vazere

I have a image I want to use but I cannot figure out how to link it. It keeps telling me img may not have attribute title. I don't understand what that means at all.

m1k3m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 m1k3m
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts
Pretty cool title. Just a bit too wordy.
project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 project-exile

Pretty cool title. Just a bit too wordy.m1k3m

Well back before it was going to come on the ds the name they used was black sigil. I have no idea why they went with project exile when they went back to the original name. Does not make much sense.

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 project-exile

Here is a link that has a image of how they using the title of the game. Click on the link and scroll down until you see a link. Click that and it will show you a image.

Black-Sigil

drummer131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 drummer131
Member since 2004 • 3210 Posts

sounds cool. :)

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

You mean this?

Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vazere

Is that going to be the cover art? it looks like crap :P

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 project-exile

Is that going to be the cover art? it looks like crap :P

Vazere

The person at graffiti entertainment said that was just showing off what the font style of the title of the game will look like. The box art has not been decided on yet to my knowledge. Since I am not working on the game I can only guess at when that will be.

JediKnightJace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JediKnightJace
Member since 2004 • 37 Posts
Hey, I like this new "main character that doesn't look like a total dork" idea. :P Love the character designs. If they do a good enough job of porting this to the DS, this one game I'll be looking forward to.
Zombie_Eric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zombie_Eric
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts
Is the release date still set for March 1? This game looks really cool, but I think I like "Project Exile" more than the new title.
project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 project-exile

Is the release date still set for March 1? This game looks really cool, but I think I like "Project Exile" more than the new title.Zombie_Eric

Not sure if march first is still the release date because not even gamestop does not even have the game up for a release for that date. I think is more of a place holder. I really have no clue when the game will be coming out.

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 project-exile
I know I kind of got jumpy. I did ask the question on the forum when we can expect the game to come out. Considering the date everyone seems to be throwing around of march first. That is getting close and I would like to know if there is going to be a concrete release date. Frustrating when the developer and the publisher say so little.
Vazere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vazere

[QUOTE="project-exile"]Studio archcraft just updated their website. "Studio Archcraft is putting the final touches on project exile important annoucements coming soon" So guys hold on just a little while longer and the game will come out. Bio_Spark

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that's a very, very old message from the site. We're talking last year here.

Speaking of underhyped semi-forgotten DS RPGs, I looked into Western Lords, and the developers apparently have a blog now. Hurray for cowboy RPGs!

Yeah, blossomsoft has been working on a bunch of decent sounding rpg titles.. the forums have been pretty dead for a while though.

project-exile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 project-exile
[QUOTE="Bio_Spark"]

[QUOTE="project-exile"]Studio archcraft just updated their website. "Studio Archcraft is putting the final touches on project exile important annoucements coming soon" So guys hold on just a little while longer and the game will come out. Vazere

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that's a very, very old message from the site. We're talking last year here.

Speaking of underhyped semi-forgotten DS RPGs, I looked into Western Lords, and the developers apparently have a blog now. Hurray for cowboy RPGs!

Yeah, blossomsoft has been working on a bunch of decent sounding rpg titles.. the forums have been pretty dead for a while though.

The same goes with studio archcraft forum as well. Hardly any information on whats going on. I really wish I could get some information because it does not help the company if the game is supposed to come out soon and say nothing does not help the game or the company. I have had a link that just changed the release date to 4/9/08. It would seem likely since the company is still working on the game.

superduperclub