Pokemon Game: New Or Old??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mooseyboy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mooseyboy9
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

I'm going to get a new Pokemon game for my Wii(my first Pokemon console game since Stadium), but I'm not sure to go with the newer Pokemon Battle Revolution, or the older (and what I've heard "better") Pokemon Colosseum. Is it worth it to sacrifice better gameplay for newer graphics and online capabilities. I'm really not looking for ANY Pokemon/Wii bashers, just some good fan opinions. P.S. I have Pokemon Diamond on my DS, and are a big fan of Pokemon.

web_slinger_62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 web_slinger_62
Member since 2005 • 84 Posts
k battle revolution has no story mode and is kinda boring unless you really, really, like battling. colosseum has has a pretty decent story, lots of battling, and you can get some wicked cool pokemon to transfer to your GBA/DS games i personally traded in battle revolution after a few months, but i still have colosseum, and XD which you should pick up after completing colosseum
Mooseyboy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mooseyboy9
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
Awesome, Thx a lot man. I'm definitely goin for Colosseum now =]
soulreaper-4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 soulreaper-4
Member since 2007 • 2247 Posts

Awesome, Thx a lot man. I'm definitely goin for Colosseum now =]Mooseyboy9

I had Colosseum and ended selling it. I recommend you that if you're looking to fight your pokemons in 3D you should go with Pokemon Battle Revoulution, it doesn't have a story, but if you're looking for battles with your DS games this one is the best, superior graphics than all other console Pokemon games, better effects and better music. you can even copy all your DS game's boxes with all the pokemons you got, It is more like a program to let you fight your pokemons in 3D. Coloseum have very poor graphics in the story mode, it's very linear, almost all the music and sounds are very bad and the battles are slower, oh and if you can only connect it to the GBA games but using an old GC Link cable.