PLEASE help me!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ilovetwins13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ilovetwins13
Member since 2005 • 142 Posts
ok, ive been playing pokemon diamond a lot since i got it on saturday, and today when i turned it on, after it had been charging for several hours, the low battery red light comes on and doesnt go away. anyone know why its like that?
ilovetwins13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ilovetwins13
Member since 2005 • 142 Posts
bump
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts
Well turn it off, try recharging it again.  Also try playing, and see if it holds it's charge.  It could just be a fluke with the light coloring (maybe the system's getting confused?). 
Blavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Blavin
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Sounds to me like you have one of two problems. Either you have beat up your battery to the point that it holds less of a charge than when you got it or maybe the green light just shorted. If your DS can still play for 5 or 6 hours than i wouldn't worry too much, you just lose the convenience of knowing when your battery is about to kick it. But if it only plays for like 20 minutes to an hour then my guess is you need a new battery. Another suggestion is to "borrow" a friends battery and see if anything changes.

hope this helps

-Chadillac

Splash-Bar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Splash-Bar
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts

whatever u do, just dont bathe ur DS in a pool of liquid peanut butter...

k, now that ive said that, a simple tip: drain that battery till the DS turns off on its own. Then charge the battery for a full 12 hours, disconnect the DS, and play till the battery is gone again.. This has worked on my Cellie, PSP, GBA, iPod, and Wireless controllers, so I assume it should work on ur DS..

the battery should begin to develop a longer lifespan... :twisted: 

Splash-Bar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Splash-Bar
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
but for my Zune, i did have to get a new battery ftw... it's not a sure bet, and if u have a life, and money, DO get a new battery :P