Please, Don't complain here.......Complain to Nintendo!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xbox360gamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Xbox360gamer1
Member since 2005 • 8575 Posts

I know a lot of use (including me) are felling very meh after an underwhelming E3 press conference from Nintendo. I also feel "betreyed" as a hardcore gamer. While I know Nintendo intensions are good, they are forgetting about hardcore gamers.....leving us with 3 games, SSBB,MP3, and SMG as well as Mario Kart.

But complaining here isn't going to help sadly., Reggie doesn't kick *** and take names here,

Complain to Nintendo, Send a nice Email or letter or even a petition explaining youi conserns. You may not believe it, but a lot of letter DO get passed onto people in high places like Reggie. Of they get loads of letter.....They WILL Respond.

dragonfish09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dragonfish09
Member since 2006 • 243 Posts
True, true. What are their emails? Whose with us? If we send 1,000 emails, dontcha think that will make a difference? Lets do it!
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
I don't really know what they are complaining about it is a Press Conference not a Fan Conference so what they announced was good for a Press Conference since it is only about telling how well you did in the Industry so far, they probably have some more games at the show floor, and don't forget about E for All and other Expos those are bigger then E3 this year.
micahismyname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 micahismyname
Member since 2007 • 427 Posts

nintendo is changing the world. sorry if you if you want tokeep video games a male nerd exclusive. as for me, bring on the hot chicks. they love the wii as much as me

evilinla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 evilinla
Member since 2004 • 1351 Posts

Heck, I watched the Microsoft conference yesterday and was bored to sleep. this one wasn't bad at all. Of course what counts are games, and while Microsoft showed more, they were all shooters. Nintendo showed a wider variety. I mean, to me at least, Halo, Gears of War, and Mass Effect looked to be the same game with different characters. But that's just me, and I don't know much about these kinds of games.

djc509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 djc509
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts

I know a lot of use (including me) are felling very meh after an underwhelming E3 press conference from Nintendo. I also feel "betreyed" as a hardcore gamer. While I know Nintendo intensions are good, they are forgetting about hardcore gamers.....leving us with 3 games, SSBB,MP3, and SMG as well as Mario Kart.

But complaining here isn't going to help sadly., Reggie doesn't kick *** and take names here,

Complain to Nintendo, Send a nice Email or letter or even a petition explaining youi conserns. You may not believe it, but a lot of letter DO get passed onto people in high places like Reggie. Of they get loads of letter.....They WILL Respond.

Xbox360gamer1
i would like to say the wii isnt a hardcore gaming console just for kids ,if you wanted hardcore games you should of choose a xbox 360 or ps3
Avatar image for clechedusername
clechedusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clechedusername
Member since 2006 • 1588 Posts
i was really disapointed, im glad we got release dates for SMG and SSBB, but besides Mario kart, there wasnt really anything new that interested me, c'mon nintendo, give me kid icarus, dont blow all of your big franchises in one year, they already did Zelda, now they're doing MP3, SMG, and Brawl
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
Thank you for saying that djc. Every time I ask in this forum where are the serious games for the Wii, everyone gives me 4 games and say have patience because more are coming. Noone wants to admit that most of the serious games on the market will never be on the Wii, noone wants to admit that Wii is a casual gamer's console. There's nothing wrong with that, it actually may be smart because it has a wider audience. But deluding yourself by saying it's for everyone,,,including people who plays more than casually and likes "E+" rated games better, is wrong.
alpax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 alpax
Member since 2006 • 696 Posts
No reason to complain since we all know the direction that big N is taking trying to appeal the non-gamers. As far as the Press Conference, it had everything I was expecting and then some... yay for Mario Kart Wii!!!
Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
Yeah comeplain to Nintendo theirs no chance in hell they would give a crap.
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts

nintendo is changing the world. sorry if you if you want tokeep video games a male nerd exclusive. as for me, bring on the hot chicks. they love the wii as much as me

micahismyname
Lol, very true, very ture. Love how you worded that.
quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts

micahismyname

QFT (That chick who demoed MP3 was pretty hot, Yum!)

But what were you people expecting, them to go into great detail about every game and annouce like 50 New ones?

An Wii Fit is just one game, its not nintendo saying "Screw you hardcores, you dont make us money so get lost, we want soccer mom's and old people!".

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

There's nothing to complain about

For the few who are upset you're dwarfed by a staggering number of people who have bought into Nintendo's ways this gen. I'm sure they wont like a bad email or three but overall they shouldn't listen to anyone lol

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts

I think the Zapper is cool but it still feels like a showcase of toys and gimmicks for some reason, gimmicks that will sell like crazy of course. I often wonder now what the hell I bought. But whatever, its making them rich so they know what they're doing (for their bank balance obviously).

hattyporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hattyporter
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts
oh really just stop complaining. the wii has barely been out and its already betraying you? honestly have patience. as long as people continue to buy games like metroid and resident evil for the wii, nintendo will continue to provide u with those games. i mean come on quit being such a child about it. and maybe learn to spell as well.
DanDuhMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 DanDuhMan
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
You guys are all stupid! (except for the people that said nintendo was tottaly kick ass) djc590 you my friend are one of the most stupid of all. Nintendo has more hardcore games that they just havent talked about at E3, or you guys have ignored, for example Alien Syndrome, Soul Caliber, Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock, Battalion wars 2 and tons more! you guys need to get your facts straight before you start an angry mob.
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 manningbowl135
How many multiplat hardcore games is the Wii missing? Meaning how many "hardcore" games that are coming out for both PS3 and 360 but not Wii? I'll go low and say at least 90% of them. I can promise you that's a safe estimate. Wii may have a few titles that appeal to gamers other than casual, but they're missing out on almost all of them.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jaysonguy

How many multiplat hardcore games is the Wii missing? Meaning how many "hardcore" games that are coming out for both PS3 and 360 but not Wii? I'll go low and say at least 90% of them. I can promise you that's a safe estimate. Wii may have a few titles that appeal to gamers other than casual, but they're missing out on almost all of them. manningbowl135

Not really that great of an argument.

Multiplatform doesn't mean hardcore, if it was then the Harry Potter game would be the "in" thing to play for main gamers.

2good2betrue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 2good2betrue
Member since 2006 • 7791 Posts

micahismyname

hells ya, hot girl in my spanish class thinks the wii is awesome :D

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 manningbowl135

Multiplatform doesn't mean hardcore, if it was then the Harry Potter game would be the "in" thing to play for main gamers.

It doesn't. But most games that are coming out for both PS3 and Xbox are above E rated storyline games. And when those games are not exclusive and yet missing from the Wii, you can't help but feel as a more serious gamer than casual, you're missing out as a Wii owner.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jaysonguy

It doesn't. But most games that are coming out for both PS3 and Xbox are above E rated storyline games. And when those games are not exclusive and yet missing from the Wii, you can't help but feel as a more serious gamer than casual, you're missing out as a Wii owner.

manningbowl135

For the most part no you can't.

I mean those two other companies want to spit out shooter after shooter, that's not really doing anything but feeding the shooter liking gamers. On the other hand Nintendo is hitting all areas.

Madden on the Wii is the best Madden experience, not all of the games that are hardcore are only/best on other systems