Oneechanbara, sexiest game with A LOT of blood is coming to Wii US?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leevshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 leevshan
Member since 2005 • 1065 Posts

This game got quite good reviews, but unfortunately only released in Japan. I wonder if it's coming to US?

GS dont have the screenshots yet, but check out the 360 version :

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/chambarabeautyx/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;all

I want this game.

EDIT: be sure to check out the 2nd page of the screenshots. BLOOD!!!!

boostud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 boostud
Member since 2004 • 1242 Posts
Looks pretty cool. I wish it would've came here on the 360. You've got lots of blood, boobs, and cute asian girls in virtually nothing. Seems like the perfect blend for me! :P
parksits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 parksits
Member since 2005 • 1037 Posts
that game would be awesome, and hopefully since wii has manhunt 2, nintendo will allow this game to come to america as well, screw the kids, and give us a decent game to fill our lacking store shelves
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34789 Posts
Looks absolutely hideous for a 360 game..
Cody-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Cody-G
Member since 2008 • 220 Posts
I just read A preview of this game on ign they said its one of the worst wii games so far I dont want it to come here they said it broken controls and terrible graphics and very repetitive
leevshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 leevshan
Member since 2005 • 1065 Posts

I just read A preview of this game on ign they said its one of the worst wii games so far I dont want it to come here they said it broken controls and terrible graphics and very repetitiveCody-G

Oh I see. I read the reviews on gametrailer, it scored 8.7 and the players reviews are good too. I hope this game will be reviewed on other sites too. But, repetitiveness turns me off. Thanks for the reply man. :D

Cody-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Cody-G
Member since 2008 • 220 Posts

[QUOTE="Cody-G"]I just read A preview of this game on ign they said its one of the worst wii games so far I dont want it to come here they said it broken controls and terrible graphics and very repetitiveleevshan

Oh I see. I read the reviews on gametrailer, it scored 8.7 and the players reviews are good too. I hope this game will be reviewed on other sites too. But, repetitiveness turns me off. Thanks for the reply man. :D

no prob