No More Godfather II Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tofanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tofanatic
Member since 2005 • 57 Posts
Let me start by saying that this is the first time i have started a topic so that shows how important this really is to me. A couple months ago Godfather II was supposedly coming to my only console, Wii. I have recently finished the first one and it was one of my favorite Wii games thus far. In the new article Godfather II is not confirmed to be released on Wii. I am just wondering if anybody else is upset that this game will not be coming to the Wii. And do you think it may be released for Wii later on?
livinitup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 livinitup01
Member since 2004 • 1245 Posts

Let me start by saying that this is the first time i have started a topic so that shows how important this really is to me. A couple months ago Godfather II was supposedly coming to my only console, Wii. I have recently finished the first one and it was one of my favorite Wii games thus far. In the new article Godfather II is not confirmed to be released on Wii. I am just wondering if anybody else is upset that this game will not be coming to the Wii. And do you think it may be released for Wii later on?tofanatic

It should be coming to Wii later on. The first one did relatively well on the Wii for one of the first few titles on the Wii. I see no reason why it won't come to Wii later.

black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts

[QUOTE="tofanatic"]Let me start by saying that this is the first time i have started a topic so that shows how important this really is to me. A couple months ago Godfather II was supposedly coming to my only console, Wii. I have recently finished the first one and it was one of my favorite Wii games thus far. In the new article Godfather II is not confirmed to be released on Wii. I am just wondering if anybody else is upset that this game will not be coming to the Wii. And do you think it may be released for Wii later on?livinitup01

It should be coming to Wii later on. The first one did relatively well on the Wii for one of the first few titles on the Wii. I see no reason why it won't come to Wii later.

It better, if it doesnt they are missing out on great oppurtunities and i will be one dissapointed customer

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts

it will probaly come to wii and will be later on after the 360 ps3 versions.

Picklechugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Picklechugger
Member since 2004 • 1465 Posts
I really hope so, and there seems like there will be a good chance that it will. I also loved the first godfather on the Wii, a great game.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
i liked the first one and the news partly angered me when they didn't say the wii but if you look at what ea has been doing with there wii games like with all play and other stupid wii only games maybe this is a sign
Sabin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Sabin55
Member since 2008 • 361 Posts
I think you will see a Wii version later on. As with the last one, blackhand edition, there were some Wii improvements. Lets hope anyway.. I found it an enjoyable game.
tofanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tofanatic
Member since 2005 • 57 Posts
This just adds one more game to my list for me to get a 360. RE5, GTA4, Halo, Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, and Godfather 2.
Avatar image for DonCorleone1988
DonCorleone1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DonCorleone1988
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
After I ran a Google search I did find this link for The Godfather II Wii version but it is currently unavailable. A possible sign that it will be released on the Wii in the future. http://reviews.cnet.com/wii-games/the-godfather-ii-wii/4505-9993_7-33112636.html
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

I really never got into the series tell you the truth.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
They might be looking at it from the point of different times means different potentials. It did do ok on the Wii since it came so early and it didn't have alot of potential competition, Now competition for games dollars will be tough given the greatly improved 3rd party support compared to when the first one came out, and add on top of that Nintendo has multiple Mario titles, WSR, Wii Fit Plus, Metroid and possibly Pikmin and Zelda coming its not easy to break in against that. Anyway I heard that game sucked and was a big disappointment compared to the first.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

It probably wont be on the Wii this time

When the first one came out it was on all the last gen consoles save one and also on only 1 next gen console so there was a platform all ready for the Wii version

With the Godfather 2 the only build they have of the game is for both next gen consoles but nothing for anything last gen so they don't have the framework for the Wii version

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

It probably wont be on the Wii this time

When the first one came out it was on all the last gen consoles save one and also on only 1 next gen console so there was a platform all ready for the Wii version

With the Godfather 2 the only build they have of the game is for both next gen consoles but nothing for anything last gen so they don't have the framework for the Wii version

Jaysonguy

this/\/\

and I heard GFII was terrible (just what I heard). I doubt it will ever come to Wii. Unless EA surprises us with a ground up version, but I doubt that. It's the same case as RE5 my friend. NO GO

creativeminded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 creativeminded
Member since 2005 • 1729 Posts
The Godfather game that is already on the Wii, I love :D
Avatar image for BizarreAssassin
BizarreAssassin

Forum Posts