Nintendo Power Posters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StargamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 StargamerX
Member since 2006 • 1303 Posts

OK, way back when, I re-subscribed to Nintendo Power, scoring myself a FREE copy of a The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Strategy Guide. We called in to check on the order, and they said that they accidentally sent me some Pokemon Guide by accident, and would send me the LoZ: PH Guide also. Well, today I was sent a 40 Nintendo Power Poster Book, only.

So I was wondering what value it would have, and if it is worth keeping or selling. Any ideas?

The posters include: Super Mario Galaxy X2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess X5, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Elite Beat Agents, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Mario Kart Wii X2, Mario Party 8, Mario Party DS, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption X3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl X3, Super Paper Mario, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney X2, Mega Man ZX Advent, Mega Man 20th Anniversary X2, Okami X2, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, The World Ends With You, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood X2, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, Bangai-O Spirits, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and finally Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2.

Yeah... a lot.

AlexisRiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AlexisRiot
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Upload pics of unreleased games please... I'd keep it though. It could become a collectors item one day.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
That's really cool, I wouldn't sell it.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
Man, I would have loved to get a poster book. Strategy guides are pointless since I can get walkthroughs online.
I'll trade you my Phantom Hourglass mini guide for it. :D
Tomic2505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tomic2505
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
i got the same thing, i was gonna sell it later on but of course my brother ripped out all the posters first:x
StargamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 StargamerX

i got the same thing, i was gonna sell it later on but of course my brother ripped out all the posters first:x Tomic2505

BTW, how did he do that without ripping them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
Nintendo Power posters have been notoriously hard to get out since it started - waaaay back in the day. I guess theyre still going strong for a nostalgic feel ;)
Tomic2505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tomic2505
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
if u wanna rip them out without ripping the posters badly then you go to the middle of booklet of posters and youll see one complete poster that matches. you take the two pages of the poster and pull up while holding them together. and each one will have a staple hole but they wont be terribly ripped. its alot easier with two people, one person holds the booklet down while the other pulls up. thats how me and my brother did it.
Picklechugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Picklechugger
Member since 2004 • 1465 Posts
Sweet, I just resubscribed so hopefully i'll get the poster book :).
StargamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StargamerX

if u wanna rip them out without ripping the posters badly then you go to the middle of booklet of posters and youll see one complete poster that matches. you take the two pages of the poster and pull up while holding them together. and each one will have a staple hole but they wont be terribly ripped. its alot easier with two people, one person holds the booklet down while the other pulls up. thats how me and my brother did it.Tomic2505

I was thinking about removing the staples from the outside, would that work?

Also, I don't know what they offer now, but I keep getting mail about a "special gift" if I re-subscribe, which I don't even have to.

StargamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 StargamerX

I ended up pulling the staple up with a staple remover, then sliding the posters out. The only holes visible are the ones that were left by the staple itself.

Just in-case someone else was wondering.