Nintendo E3 Discussion thread ( please keep here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eagles931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Eagles931
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts

During the E3 Nintendo press conference, I was very surprised with Nintendo and how they making a huge splash with the ds and wii. Nintendo games will be getting better this year. we will have alotof 1st party games and the release date arenot too far away at all. here are some games that will be coming out.

• SSBB:December 3
  • Super Mario galaxy:November 12
  • Metroid Prime 3: August 27
  • BWii: September 24
  • Super Mario strikers charged: July 31
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games: Holiday season 2007

Here are a few games. the wii hardware is also getting better too. With the wii zapper and steering wheel, racing and FPS will continue to get better. The wii is trying to appeal to all ages and genders of games without forgetting their hardcore gamers. Nintendo are now taking strides into Wi-Fi now with with First party and 3rd party wifi games coming. Nintendo is doing all they can to maker their gamers happy and I think this will be Nintendo's breakout year.

I made this thread for you to write about what you think of what is in store for you and Nintendo. Have fun and lease keep all E3 discussions in this thread.....Thank you

alpax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 alpax
Member since 2006 • 696 Posts
The beans have finally been spilled. Its looking to be a holiday season to remember.
Eagles931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Eagles931
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
Yup the beans needed to be spilled a long time ago. But at least we know now. This will be a very good holiday season. i didn't post the ds games because this is not the ds forum.