nintendo conference was HORRIBLE no excuse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

buckman-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 buckman-101
Member since 2006 • 40 Posts

I dont like making topics bashing any gaming company.(especially not nintendo)but ther conference was horrible.they did not show anything worth while besides release dates for the big 3.

i hear people saying that e3 was not for showing games but for developers to check out whether or not they want to develope for there systems.but isnt there another event for all that.

but hear is another reason why i thought the conference was bad.nintendo is talking about expanding the gaming market to include the casual's.that is nice but it seemed like the wii is more cattered toward the casual crowd than ever before.all the other gamers felt left out.

now im starting to question whether or not i should have bought the wii.i know somebody is going to say that you should had research it games before you bought it.I did i been following it since it was called the revolution.when i heard mp3, ssbb,and smg it was an sure buy.but it seems like those will be the only games worth buying.

Blessing77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Blessing77
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
calm down tgs and liezipig are still to come.
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
Itshould be no surprise. They said clearly from the start that they will be marketing to casuals and non gamers to expand the market. Expect more of this to come. It will make Nintendo a huge success, so I can't be mad at them. I just hope they will level the playing field in terms of power for the next Ninty console, so they can bring on some of those big named 3rd party games onto their console. After all this they still have games I want to play, so I'm cool for now.
Mr_Kack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mr_Kack
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

ifeel almost the same as you at some point because nintendo promise us new gaming franchise and for now we are getting what... wii fit , and where is project hammer and disaster day of crisis yes we are having ssbb mp3 smg and mariokart but what is nintendo doing and third parties too, personnaly i want real game and i want them now im also bored of all the delaying somebdy remember the first zelda TP launch date they have been delaying it for two years ...i dont want to wait personnally not more longer thant this, they also delayed metroid prime from one week i know its not alot but ...no more delay please and bring me more real games, Pikmin 3, no more heroes oh and surprise me nintendo please

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

You've completely missed the point of E3 but it's ok, you can still learn.

Check out this thread and learn what E3 actually is. It will help you understand the moves NIntendo makes in the future.

HERE

venomgxt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 venomgxt
Member since 2004 • 1308 Posts
it wasnt that bad. they announce Mario Kart and wiifit. What new game did the other conferences showed?
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

I'm not going to quit buying Nintendo games just because they're press-conference was kind of crummy from a certain point of view.

I get a kick out of this hardcore vs. casual gamer stuff. There's almost a snobbery toward so-called 'casual' games. By the time MP3, SSBM, and Mario Galaxy come out, there will be a slew of new games on the horizon.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

im also bored of all the delaying

Mr_Kack
Would you rather have them ship out a game with a bunch of bugs in it?