News (game releases)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

News update:

Zelda "over half complete"

Possible localizations

If you read these articles it points out some interesting things. Obviously the zelda issue doesn't necessarily mean it won't come out within the first half of next year, but it is strange. I really don't care when it comes out, as long as its a Wii title and they put tons of effort into it, making it live up to my hype

As for the localizations, it says he was talking about DS at the moment, but that could be indicative of the Wii's schedule outside of Japan as well. I would LOVE to see Xenoblad and The Last Story make their way over here!

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
You mean to tell me, IGN, that THE Shigeru Miyamoto claimed the game would have been complete by now, but it isn't because of the graphics?! ...I'm not buying it. I will make my own claim that IGN is BSing again.
darksongbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 darksongbird
Member since 2009 • 1237 Posts

I read both articles and the localizations one was definitely the more interesting of the two. I have nothing against Zelda games personally but they are the type of games I'd rather watch than try and play my way through to the end. The only two Zelda games I enjoyed playing were the original on the NES and Ocarina Of Time, which neither of them I did finish.

Anyway, a few of those titles that the guy at IGN posted I've heard of before but there were a few delightful surprises. Too bad a lot of them are for the DS though. I don't own one anymore!

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
as long as the Wii gets LoZ and it isnt pushed back like TP was on the GC just so it could be a Wii launch game, ill be happy. There is plenty of games to fill my time up, because once zelda comes out(or most any nintendo title) that will be all i play for a couple months.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

TC, I agree with you that Last Story needs to be localized; that game does look like a great, deep, jrpg experience that we've really been lacking here for some time now. That really is the Wii game I am anticipating most outside of Zelda/.

dtno132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 dtno132
Member since 2008 • 1662 Posts
i really want xenoblade, if they don't localize it, then i'm getting the japanese version. -.-
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
I come here expecting to see a list of Nintendo game releases and all I find is Zelda. :( Wait, and Xenoblade ok now were talking. :)