New Super Smash Bros?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for AceStallion1980
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AceStallion1980
Member since 2010 • 94 Posts

has anyone heard anything about a new super smash bros game for the wii? my wii and all my games were stolen recently and im about to buy a new wii from a friend for cheap..i want to buy smash bros brawl again but if there is already talk about a new one, ill most likely wait for it...lemmi know! Thanks everyone!

zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 zoraluv
Member since 2010 • 8319 Posts
i just spent 10 minute's on site's for a new smash bro's no sucess ......i would just get super smash bro brawl again....it sucks my game's were stolen once.... i wish there was a new smash bro
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

There will not be another smash bros on the Wii. I just bought a Wii and brawl as well :). If another smash bros comes out it will be either on the 3DS or the next Nintendo console.

zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zoraluv
Member since 2010 • 8319 Posts
and sadly captain falcon will probably still be in it
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

.i want to buy smash bros brawl again but if there is already talk about a new oneAceStallion1980

I always wonder what kind of Internets some of you are reading.

AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AceStallion1980

[QUOTE="AceStallion1980"]

.i want to buy smash bros brawl again but if there is already talk about a new oneLordQuorthon

I always wonder what kind of Internets some of you are reading.

how do you read internets?

Tropictrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Tropictrain
Member since 2010 • 4863 Posts

I highly doubt we'll be seeing another Smash on the Wii. Maybe the next console. I'd rebuy Brawl. Sorry to hear they were stolen though.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
Probably not going to happen. But i could see one being made for the 3DS, easy.
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AceStallion1980

hmmm so i need to buy a new one...any ideas where a cheap new copy of brawl is?

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NaveedLife

AceStallion1980

Looks like 45 is the cheapest you will find it new. I could be wrong, but thats all I see. If you are buying a whole new wii and all, then I reccomend going to wal mart.com and checking out the family bundle as it comes with two games, an extra controller and nunchuck and stuff so if you are planning on buying a wii and a couple games it is the way to go.

AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AceStallion1980

NaveedLife

Looks like 45 is the cheapest you will find it new. I could be wrong, but thats all I see. If you are buying a whole new wii and all, then I reccomend going to wal mart.com and checking out the family bundle as it comes with two games, an extra controller and nunchuck and stuff so if you are planning on buying a wii and a couple games it is the way to go.

Well a friend of mine got a Wii on Wavee for something like $0.09 lol...and she doesnt use it at all so i'm gonna buy it from her for like $50 hopefully...so i'm not gonna buy a new Wii system. I was just hoping they were selling Brawl for really cheap now..oh well..looks like i might have to spurge a bit for this game, but oh well. its worth it.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#12 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

The Next Smash Bros Game will most likely be on the 3DS. Or the next Console.

FunRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 FunRat
Member since 2010 • 970 Posts
I would suspect that the next Smash Bros. game will be for the 3DS or the next Nintendo console. I'ld love it if one came out earlier however!
AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AceStallion1980

I would suspect that the next Smash Bros. game will be for the 3DS or the next Nintendo console. I'ld love it if one came out earlier however!FunRat

man i tell you what...even if Brawl is still popular..if they made a new one, they'd make a KILLING

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NaveedLife

[QUOTE="FunRat"]I would suspect that the next Smash Bros. game will be for the 3DS or the next Nintendo console. I'ld love it if one came out earlier however!AceStallion1980

man i tell you what...even if Brawl is still popular..if they made a new one, they'd make a KILLING

haha Nintendo usually sticks to one smash bros and one mario kart per system, which I think they should as anything more is unneccessary.

Tropictrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tropictrain
Member since 2010 • 4863 Posts

[QUOTE="FunRat"]I would suspect that the next Smash Bros. game will be for the 3DS or the next Nintendo console. I'ld love it if one came out earlier however!NaveedLife

haha Nintendo usually sticks to one smash bros and one mario kart per system, which I think they should as anything more is unneccessary.

I agree. A lot of fighting game franchises are just released too often, and they very litte usually changes from one game to the next. I like how Smash Bros doesn't do this.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#17 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

has anyone heard anything about a new super smash bros game for the wii? my wii and all my games were stolen recently and im about to buy a new wii from a friend for cheap..i want to buy smash bros brawl again but if there is already talk about a new one, ill most likely wait for it...lemmi know! Thanks everyone!

AceStallion1980

Sorry about your Wii. Thatreally does suck man.

Sorry, but Nintendo doesn't usually release more than one Super Smash Brothers for a single system.

Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Dark-Star13
Member since 2009 • 2849 Posts

and sadly captain falcon will probably still be in itzoraluv

What the heck does that mean?!? FALCON PUNCH!!!!!

Slyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Slyhunter
Member since 2010 • 89 Posts

[QUOTE="zoraluv"]and sadly captain falcon will probably still be in itDark-Star13

Any long range attack > Falcon Punch. Hehe. Nintendo has neither confirmed nor denied the possibility of a Smash Bros. game for the 3DS. Just letting you guys know. :)
Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dark-Star13

[QUOTE="Dark-Star13"]

[QUOTE="zoraluv"]and sadly captain falcon will probably still be in itSlyhunter

Any long range attack > Falcon Punch. Hehe. Nintendo has neither confirmed nor denied the possibility of a Smash Bros. game for the 3DS. Just letting you guys know. :)

Jump > any long range attack. Hehe. I can kick but with anybody in brawl (minus Peach).

fred1712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 fred1712
Member since 2005 • 1220 Posts

Misleading titles should be illegal for this site.

jamesm7786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 jamesm7786
Member since 2010 • 1074 Posts

AceStallion1980

frequent amazon.com

i find tons of bargains there!

this is not an advertisement, but rather a helpful suggestion to combat high game prices!

username23bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 username23bob
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

that may be true but they usually only release one major mario platformer on each consolebut on wii we got two so....maybe just maybe (prays)

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
Captain Falcon isn't the problem with Smash Bros, it's clone characters like Falco, Wolf, Toon Link, Young Link, Dr. Mario, Ganon and so on that take up character slots that could be used for more varied characters (Nintendo ought to be ashamed of themselves for making Ganon a C. Falcon clone. He has his sword in his taunt but doesn't use it - not even as a Final Smash). Sure most of the character's moves are VERY slightly different but they shouldn't be entirely new character slots, they should be Alternate character swaps like the two different Wario Outfits, Zelda/Shiek, Pokemon Trainer/Squirtle/Venosaur/Charizard, etc. They can still have all the different color palettes for the characters, but just make more characters with varied moves rather than alot of characters with EXTREMELY similar moves. That's one of the things that Made the first Smash Bros so original and good. Mostly everybody had totally different movesets.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

[QUOTE="Slyhunter"][QUOTE="Dark-Star13"]

Dark-Star13

Jump > any long range attack. Hehe. I can kick but with anybody in brawl (minus Peach).

Really? I'd love to see that....:P
AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#26 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

It will most likely be on the 3DS. The teaser shown at E3 had the Maximum Tomato in it. Assuming that is from SSB and not one of the characters.

Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Dark-Star13

It will most likely be on the 3DS. The teaser shown at E3 had the Maximum Tomato in it. Assuming that is from SSB and not one of the characters.

AmayaPapaya

Maximum Tomato is a Kirby item....... So.... YAY! New Kirby!

Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dark-Star13

[QUOTE="Dark-Star13"]

[QUOTE="Slyhunter"] Any long range attack > Falcon Punch. Hehe. Nintendo has neither confirmed nor denied the possibility of a Smash Bros. game for the 3DS. Just letting you guys know. :)tocool340

Well... At least I used to kick butt, I haven't played Brawl in ages... So I might have lost my skills..... :(

Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Hahaha. CF sucks. :P
bub166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bub166
Member since 2006 • 2607 Posts

[QUOTE="FunRat"]I would suspect that the next Smash Bros. game will be for the 3DS or the next Nintendo console. I'ld love it if one came out earlier however!NaveedLife

What about Mario Galaxy? Until now, they stuck with one 3D platforming Mario game a system. Luigi's Mansion doesn't technically count, just throwing that out there.

AceStallion1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AceStallion1980

Misleading titles should be illegal for this site.

fred1712

how is it misleading? :P there's a question mark in the title...if i meant there actually WAS a new SSB the title would be [New Super Smash Bros!!] sorry if i got your hopes up! But that just shows how bad we all want a new SSB!!

Jessemesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jessemesse
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
peach = best character in smash bros. ever! why does everybody hate peach I can win with her anytime even with everyone on nasty
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

[QUOTE="tocool340"][QUOTE="Dark-Star13"]

Dark-Star13

Well... At least I used to kick butt, I haven't played Brawl in ages... So I might have lost my skills..... :(

So? I haven't brawled in a while too. Maybe we can have a coming-out-of-retirement battle....:P
Slyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Slyhunter
Member since 2010 • 89 Posts
peach = best character in smash bros. ever! why does everybody hate peach I can win with her anytime even with everyone on nastyJessemesse
Peach is a good character but she's not the best in Brawl. That title belongs to Meta-Knight. (chew) But back with Melee, she was serious stuff and up there on top of the tier list.
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts

AceStallion1980
NEVER buy brawl used, every single used copy is scratched up and will have disc read errors every 2 seconds if its a used brawl disc, happened to me twice
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

bub166

What about Mario Galaxy? Until now, they stuck with one 3D platforming Mario game a system. Luigi's Mansion doesn't technically count, just throwing that out there.

yeah if they cna make two super mario galaxys on wii they can make two smash bros for wii
megapikachu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 megapikachu101
Member since 2007 • 1386 Posts
IIRC sakurai had said this is the last one he is making, ofcourse i think he said that for melee too but i doubt if he is gonna make another that it will be on wii
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#38 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

Jdog30

NEVER buy brawl used, every single used copy is scratched up and will have disc read errors every 2 seconds if its a used brawl disc, happened to me twice

Something like that happended to me once.Except it was a new disc. Had it only a little more than a year before it started getting that disc error crap and often wouldn't even play anymore, and the disc wasn't even scratched up! It just stopped working.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts
[QUOTE="Jessemesse"]peach = best character in smash bros. ever! why does everybody hate peach I can win with her anytime even with everyone on nastySlyhunter
Peach is a good character but she's not the best in Brawl. That title belongs to Meta-Knight. (chew) But back with Melee, she was serious stuff and up there on top of the tier list.

Oh dear, please don't start with the Tier List stuff.
tricap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tricap
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
No need to get a new game, just buy the melee version. Wombo Combo all day long, never gets old. I hope they do release a new smash brothers game soon enough