This topic is locked from further discussion.

sicario146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sicario146
Member since 2006 • 438 Posts

nintendo power announce a new sonic rpg game.not sure for wii.

KingBowser91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KingBowser91
Member since 2007 • 2638 Posts

nintendo power announce a new sonic rpg game.not sure for wii.

sicario146

its for the DS.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
Sonic RPG is coming to DS.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
I think this game has potential to be great.
maitrechinois

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 maitrechinois
Member since 2004 • 374 Posts
im curious to see the screenshot of SW force unleashed for the wii, I'll wait for the rating on all the platform but right now im more on the ps3 version than the wii one
fireshinigami2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fireshinigami2
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
The title is Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts
Man...that makes me want to resubscribe to Nintendo Power...my subscription just ended.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#9 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

You state that there's a new Sonic RPG game coming out that's not coming out for the Wii, yet post it in the Wii board? :P

Anyway, it might be good. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though.

The_Real_Riku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Real_Riku
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts

It's for DS, and I also believe that this will be the game to bring Sonic back (for the reason that Sonic Team is not working on it and Bioware is...)

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

You state that there's a new Sonic RPG game coming out that's not coming out for the Wii, yet post it in the Wii board? :P

Anyway, it might be good. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though.

DeathScape666

He wasn't sure.

sonynhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 sonynhater
Member since 2007 • 1078 Posts
well, call me crazy but i think this game wont be great in any degree. the number one reason is.... its sonic. Sonic was only great in the glory days, not now, or in the future. it kills me to say that cuase i love sonic. its just that none of his games are good anymore
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts

It's for DS, and I also believe that this will be the game to bring Sonic back (for the reason that Sonic Team is not working on it and Bioware is...)

The_Real_Riku
Bring Sonic back? Sonic has been back. Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games are some of the highest-rated and best-selling third party games on their respective platforms. Everyone knows that Sonic '06 was bad. No one needs to be reminded. But other than that, Sonic has faired fairly well this generation. The Rivals series was made by an independent developer and published by SEGA, and received average reviews. The Sonic Riders 2 is certainly an improvement over its predecessor, and it recieving solid 7's from sources like Famitsu and **** Code Central. Sonic may not be restored to his former glory, but his games get above average reviews (the Gamerankings average for all games being somewhere in the 64% range), sell fairly well, and satisfy their fanbase. There's not much more you can ask from a series, seeing as these games are the ones that fund such outstanding SEGA titles as Crush and Virtua Fighter 5.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
well, call me crazy but i think this game wont be great in any degree. the number one reason is.... its sonic. Sonic was only great in the glory days, not now, or in the future. it kills me to say that cuase i love sonic. its just that none of his games are good anymoresonynhater
Go play Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure and get back to me.
duffham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 duffham
Member since 2005 • 130 Posts
hey can u tell me wat star wars the force unleashed looks like in the screenshots ? ?
petercaviar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 petercaviar01
Member since 2005 • 346 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Real_Riku"]

SmashBrosLegend
Bring Sonic back? Sonic has been back. Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games are some of the highest-rated and best-selling third party games on their respective platforms. Everyone knows that Sonic '06 was bad. No one needs to be reminded. But other than that, Sonic has faired fairly well this generation. The Rivals series was made by an independent developer and published by SEGA, and received average reviews. The Sonic Riders 2 is certainly an improvement over its predecessor, and it recieving solid 7's from sources like Famitsu and **** Code Central. Sonic may not be restored to his former glory, but his games get above average reviews (the Gamerankings average for all games being somewhere in the 64% range), sell fairly well, and satisfy their fanbase. There's not much more you can ask from a series, seeing as these games are the ones that fund such outstanding SEGA titles as Crush and Virtua Fighter 5.

ennnghhh no their not
The_Real_Riku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Real_Riku
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Real_Riku"]

SmashBrosLegend

I know sonic has "average" ratings, but I'd like to get some high ratings! Sonic was once known as being Mario's rival. Mario has left Sonic in the dust, and I'm not that proud of that. I would like the Sonic games to be just as good

All Sonic is getting these days is ridicule and stereotyped as a "sucky" game. I would like for Sonic to return to the way he was in the "glory" days. I've played Sonic Rush and Adventure, and Sonic and the secret rings. Those games are good, but not great like some of his previous games. I'd like Sonic to be back on par with the Mario games like they used to be.

That is what I mean by bringing Sonic back.

stanley2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 stanley2011
Member since 2007 • 530 Posts
Wow that looks awesome. Isnt it going to be for the DS. I really want to subscribe to Nintendo Power but parents wont let me. Can you tell me what the Star Wars Force unleashed thing is about. Im really looking towards both games. :D:D:D
Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Real_Riku"]

SmashBrosLegend

i don't think we are talking about the same sonic, maybe u are talking about sonic bizarro. and about average ratings, are u joking do u know what games get 7 nowadays ANY GAME

LifeToDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LifeToDarkness
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts
Sigh i really need to subscribe to nintendo power lol
RPFcorvette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RPFcorvette
Member since 2005 • 281 Posts

O wow... let me guess, there will be a mysterious new sonic character. Im so excited............:o not. :roll: