MySims DS, Need any help Post Here !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rose_
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I thought it would be a good idea for eveyone who's stuck on MySimsto post here because there are posts all over the place !

Currently I'm really close to getting the fourth star, I've sorted out the highlands, bought Elizabeths pet house, and all the shops in the town are open.

anyone got any ideas ?

any help would be appreciated :) x

inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 inzaneetie013
Member since 2007 • 1385 Posts
uhmmm about how long is the game? Is it better than animal crossing? im fighting over both
apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts
uhmmm about how long is the game? Is it better than animal crossing? im fighting over bothinzaneetie013

YA i dont got either, and was thinking about picking one of them up (cuz they seem so similar). But which is better?
StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts
Well I have animal crossing, I've only looked and read from others about MySims, and I have to say AC:WW looks better and plays better
dancerx6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dancerx6700
I really really need help getting to Star level 4. I'm on Star Level 3 and I only have a little bit left to get to Star Level 4. PLz help me!! I've helped Sophie name her shop, I've bought furniture from her and now she's happy, I've helped Charlie with his cakes, I've made so many leis, I've bought the house from ElizabethI can't figure out what to do now!! Whenever I go to the town mayor she just says stupid stuff like the tourists think someplace needs to be more appealing. I just don't know wht 2 do and I'd be SO SO SO grateful if someone gave me a really helpful answer. I've heard of other people that have made it to star level 4, why can't I??This game is really fun and I need to get to the even better parts of it! Plz help me!!! Thanks if u do!!! :)
Fleranis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Fleranis
Member since 2006 • 37 Posts

I've got all five stars, unlocked every store, and all the mini games however the store in the Entertainment Area with the models with clothes is not in use and is useless.

Anyone know what the purpose of that 'store' is?

dancerx6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dancerx6700

if u've gotton every store and at star level 5 and all that, can u tell me how to get 2 satr level 4 PLZ!!!!

Avatar image for The_Magic_Realm
The_Magic_Realm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 The_Magic_Realm

It depends if you want a game in real time or not and if you want a game that finishes or goes on forever (and ever... and ever) I have both and I love them both. My Sims Finishes and Animal Crossing dosn't. AC:WW is Real TIme MySims is not.

How do you get passed level 2 in My sims BTW

Avatar image for The_Magic_Realm
The_Magic_Realm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 The_Magic_Realm

It depends if you want a game in real time or not and if you want a game that finishes or goes on forever (and ever... and ever) I have both and I love them both. My Sims Finishes and Animal Crossing dosn't. AC:WW is Real TIme MySims is not.

How do you get passed level 2 in My sims BTW

The_Magic_Realm

NVRM

Shingen_Maaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shingen_Maaku

This is my first post.

Okay so, I happened to stumble upon this topic in my google search and I needed toa sk something so I signed up here. Im on my fourth star and i'm at the part where you have to help Marie fix the highlands. Its weird though, I was already able to my Elizabeth's house and a few things after that. I looked at a walkthrough to find out what to do. i laid out all those items in the sparse grass. But it wont work. Help?