My top five intendo DS games to get for 2008.(reason as well)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 sagax03
Member since 2008 • 230 Posts

Since the wii EVERYONE wants a piece of intendo and even if they cant get one they get a ps3 or a 360 but then you buy a DS unwise choice because a new one is coming out next year but hey.... still worth 90 bucks. though my recommendation get a psp instaed and get a DSI next year. any way im of topic heres my best 2008 ds games to get of the year.

1. Pokemon explorers of darkness/time.-brand new pokemon dungeon based RPG thats highly addictive with a completely new story except for the part you become a pokemon of course.fun gameplay.

2. animal crossing-old.huge seller. manage your own lifegameplay and highly addicting 10 times better than harvest moon.

3.pokemon platnium (***. import) order of japan and you will be wondered..WONDERED I MEAN WONDERED oh yes did i mention wondered?

4.Kirby superstar ultra- fun addicting lite platformer with amazing replay value i beat it i dunno 20 times by know and its still fun...0.0.

5. chrono trigger , is a fun RPG.

LOL most of these are rpgs i just noticed that lol and i like adventure and fighting games most.

Avatar image for UltimateXShadow
UltimateXShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 UltimateXShadow
Member since 2005 • 2312 Posts

3.pokemon platnium (***. import) order of japan and you will be wondered..WONDERED I MEAN WONDERED oh yes did i mention wondered?sagax03

Wow, I never knew that someone could feel "wondered." Tell me, how does it feel?

Anyway, that is a nice list. I'm sure many people will agree with you.

blooddog28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#3 blooddog28
Member since 2008 • 2049 Posts
nice list except for animal crossing...
X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 X-Remnant
Member since 2008 • 781 Posts

[QUOTE="sagax03"]3.pokemon platnium (***. import) order of japan and you will be wondered..WONDERED I MEAN WONDERED oh yes did i mention wondered?UltimateXShadow

Wow, I never knew that someone could feel "wondered." Tell me, how does it feel?

I agree.

Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Tailscoolio
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
I want to feel wondered! :P
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
I want to feel wondered! :PTailscoolio
Hey me too. TC, could you tell us where we can go to feel wondered?
joke_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 joke_man
Member since 2005 • 1177 Posts

Well everybody, wondered is a word. It's an adjective. By the laws of American English grammar, you'd be amazed that there really are no rules and you would also find out that many people make up words whether by normal conversation or even published work such as novels and articles. Thus eventially leading to words such as "wondered."

Definition of feeling wondered,

To have a feeling of awe or admiration; marvel: "She wondered at all the things civilization can teach a woman to endure"(Frances Newman).

To have a feeling of surprise.

To be filled with curiosity or doubt.

Believe it people, here's a link: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wondered

Ultima_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Ultima_5
Member since 2008 • 1614 Posts
Why's animal crossing on your list? didnt that come out like 2 years ago
canary7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 canary7
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts

Well everybody, wondered is a word. It's an adjective. By the laws of American English grammar, you'd be amazed that there really are no rules and you would also find out that many people make up words whether by normal conversation or even published work such as novels and articles. Thus eventially leading to words such as "wondered."

To have a feeling of awe or admiration; marvel: "She wondered at all the things civilization can teach a woman to endure"(Frances Newman).

Believe it people, here's a link: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wondered

joke_man
Yes, we know. But he's using it in the wrong way.
Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 Tailscoolio
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts

joke_man

Whoops looks like my last message didn't get sent...

I know you're just trying to be nice and do the right thing. We know that wondered is a word, but its the context he's used it in, i wasn't laughing at him, i was laughing with him... :D

But seriously, it should become popular slang, "Wondered" is L33T!

Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
MY top 2 Nintendo DS games: 1.Worms Open Warfare 2 2. New Super Mario Bros
Arctic_Fox73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Arctic_Fox73
Member since 2008 • 86 Posts

Where is the World Ends With You? That was one of the best DS games ever..

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Actually, some of the best games or applications I've purchased this year were on the DS:

"CoD: World At War" - This is a TOUGH game, and it shows a nice FPS side to the system. I like the improvements over "CoD4: Modern Warfare" like an Iron Sight control bar instead of double-tapping the screen, and collision detection issues being better, with a loooong Campaign, achievement system, and unlockables all over the place this one gets my Hand-Held Game of the Year I think. There's still time to knock it out of first, but I doubt it'll happen.

"My Japanese Coach" - I don't care if this isn't Rosetta Stone (a comprehensive computer language course that costs hundreds of dollars), I don't care if it doesn't teach me EVERY subtle nuance of a very complex language, and I really don't care what you think of learning games. This is teaching me something I didn't know before and it's fun to do. Add to that the ability to record yourself and ACCURATELY play it back against the instructor's pronounciation and I think you have a very good learning tool.

"Personal Trainer: Cooking" - See the above comments about "Japanese Coach", but in this case it got me off my butt and cooking instead of eating processed foods or ordering out. You can visit different countries and get step-by-step instructions, tips, and even SHOPPING LISTS to guide you to a better way of nutrition... there's even a hands-free voice command mode so that you can page through the recipe without having to touch the DS... brilliant, fun, and it's changing the quality of my life in small ways for the better!

I'm having a lot of fun with all of these titles even though two of them really aren't technically games... it makes me very optimistic for the future of the platform not only as a gaming device but outside of gaming too (a transition iPhones and others desperately want to manage in the opposite direction).

Did you see that there really IS a "My Quiting Smoking Coach", though? No kiddin'. I don't want to pre-judge, but quiting smoking was the hardest boss battle of my life... I dunno if a DS is going to be strong enough to get that monkey off one's back! Still, if it even helps just ONE person quit... Right?

:)

I love my DS!!!

DouglasBuffone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#14 DouglasBuffone
Member since 2004 • 9421 Posts
The World Ends With You is absolutely amazing, you should play that asap
maisics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 maisics
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts

Since the wii EVERYONE wants a piece of intendo and even if they cant get one they get a ps3 or a 360 but then you buy a DS unwise choice because a new one is coming out next year but hey.... still worth 90 bucks. though my recommendation get a psp instaed and get a DSI next year. any way im of topic heres my best 2008 ds games to get of the year.

1. Pokemon explorers of darkness/time.-brand new pokemon dungeon based RPG thats highly addictive with a completely new story except for the part you become a pokemon of course.fun gameplay.

2. animal crossing-old.huge seller. manage your own lifegameplay and highly addicting 10 times better than harvest moon.

3.pokemon platnium (***. import) order of japan and you will be wondered..WONDERED I MEAN WONDERED oh yes did i mention wondered?

4.Kirby superstar ultra- fun addicting lite platformer with amazing replay value i beat it i dunno 20 times by know and its still fun...0.0.

5. chrono trigger , is a fun RPG.

LOL most of these are rpgs i just noticed that lol and i like adventure and fighting games most.

sagax03
i disagree with animal crossing being better than harvest moon (ds versions). Animal crossing is more user friendly but harvest moon is TONES better with more things to do and a STORYLINE.
brenden2879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 brenden2879
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
That list is total crap and is really pathetic. I like my ds too, but damn show some respect what are you like 5, the only great game you mentioned was chrono trigger. Other then that however this list is HORRIBLE I mean come on man, REALLY?
foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts
Tonnes of quality japanese games recently/coming soon, like

Gensou Suikoden Tierkreis
Phantasy Star Zero
Tales of Hearts - Anime Movie Edition
Ragnarok Online DS

This holiday season is surely great!
inzaneetie013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 inzaneetie013
Member since 2007 • 1385 Posts
actually a lot of people even on their 30s still play Pokemon.... the hard way.
Okami_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Okami_Link
Member since 2007 • 488 Posts

Ragnarok Online DS

foreversai

WHAT? Is it TRUE?