This topic is locked from further discussion.

colonel_beeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 colonel_beeb
Member since 2006 • 2020 Posts
Looking in shops at all the over expencive gamecube game got me thinking. Why dont Nintendo bring out a range of cheap Gamecube games like Fire emblem, Paper Mario, SSMB, SMS, etc in a collection such as 3 RPGS or 3 platformers for £20/$30. They would be wii additions but would also work on the Gamecube. It would allow them to seriously cash in on the gamecube library by offering something cheap to people who never bought a GC originally but did buy a Wii. What are everyone elses thoughts on this?
vnc20100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 vnc20100
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts
Good idea, I'll contact the heads at Nintendo, I have connections...  

You should send them an email directly. Nintendo actually reads them.
aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts
Since the Wii plays GC games it's not necesary to make Wii versions of them.  You can already find a lot of GC games, including some on your list, on the $20 rack.  As time goes on, they will get cheaper.
pjmthomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 pjmthomas
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
Since the Wii plays GC games it's not necesary to make Wii versions of them.  You can already find a lot of GC games, including some on your list, on the $20 rack.  As time goes on, they will get cheaper. aransom
I think he's looking at combining 3 titles in 1 for approximately $40 US. I think we may see something like that in the future when the GC is a dead system but not at the moment.
Xistodor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Xistodor
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

The GC is pretty much a dead system right now.