Mario Power Tennis Wii is such a tease.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reigun147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Reigun147
Member since 2005 • 788 Posts
The Wii system is just oozing for some Mario Tennis lovin'. Anybody hear any rumors if they are planning on making one. I completely adored the GCN version.
DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts
With a sequel to Strikers soon to be out, I wouldn't be surprised if all the other Mario sports games get Wii love. Nintendo hasn't shown much for '08, so I bet either Tennis of Golf will be one of their announcements.
MangoLlamas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#3 MangoLlamas
Member since 2007 • 2325 Posts

soccer rules! but does it really matter with wii sports... my dad once played strikers with my little brother and my brother scored 2 points using a special and my dad hates the game now since its not realistic and its "not fair"

custumrobo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 custumrobo2
Member since 2005 • 113 Posts

soccer rules! but does it really matter with wii sports... my dad once played strikers with my little brother and my brother scored 2 points using a special and my dad hates the game now since its not realistic and its "not fair"

MangoLlamas

No offense but your dad seems like a bit of a sore loser.

ShinoGenjutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ShinoGenjutsu
Member since 2007 • 2561 Posts

MangoLlamas

My dads the same way...well when ypu play him dont use specials thats how it is with my dad.

Iorning_board

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Iorning_board
Member since 2005 • 1853 Posts
[QUOTE="MangoLlamas"]

custumrobo2

No offense but your dad seems like a bit of a sore loser.

I missed the sore bit while skimming through your post and I thought you called his dad a "looser" :lol:

mikedubuc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mikedubuc05
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
I hope they do a mario tennis. the wii controllersare perfectfor those types of games. I think its just a matter of time.
waza000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 waza000
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts
you just can't be wrong if you think nintendo will bring back ALL their hit sequels ... they have about 3 or 4 years to do it will all of them, i'm sure they will, just can't say when
musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
The mario sports are ok maybe they should turn them all into one like have mario golf tennis baseball basketball or whatever other sports he is in but they should make mario football