Mario Kart 7 online community?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

noize_suppress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 noize_suppress
Member since 2011 • 101 Posts

Thinking of picking this up next week, but want to know if theres still a large number of online users?

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
You'll not have any trouble finding a full room of players, if that's what you mean. 95% percent of the time you'll be in a full or near full game.
Its3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Its3D
Member since 2012 • 33 Posts
People will be playing this game online for a long, long, time.
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
I think you can find a board on this website with people who play MK 7 as you do. If that's not good enough, you can search for dedicated sites/forums where you can talk about and race in MK7.
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

You have no trouble finding online players.

JBL81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JBL81
Member since 2012 • 101 Posts

It's still pretty active. I'd stay away from the forums for that game though. You get bashed like crazy if you have an opinion or complaint about anything.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

I have a question I heard from someone that MK7 doesn't have an offline vs mode. Like where you just pick a track and race bots for some quick fun.... please say it isn't so? MK DS had it.....

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts
Does anyone know why you're almost always put in matches where the race has already begun and you're forced to watch 3 laps of people racing before you can play? I wish the game would find a match where the previous race is almost done, at least, opposed to having to watch it from the start.
JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JollyGreenOne
Member since 2011 • 1001 Posts

I've played MK7 regularly since its launch, and I've never had any problems finding a match.

I have a question I heard from someone that MK7 doesn't have an offline vs mode. Like where you just pick a track and race bots for some quick fun.... please say it isn't so? MK DS had it.....

inb4uall

The only way to race with CPUs in MK7 is by playing Grand Prix, but if you go into 'Time Trials' you can select any track you want and you have the option to race against a staff ghost, your own personal ghost, seven ghosts of real players that are near your current record, or no ghosts at all.

Does anyone know why you're almost always put in matches where the race has already begun and you're forced to watch 3 laps of people racing before you can play? I wish the game would find a match where the previous race is almost done, at least, opposed to having to watch it from the start.rubber-chicken
From what I can tell, when the game searches for a match it only pays attention to what your current VR is and whether there are any available spaces in a room. Sometimes you may get lucky and it'll put you into a match that's just ending or while the players are selecting tracks.