Mario Galaxy help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hubbenorlen
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I have a stupid problem.

I have 83 stars and when I look at the map with the kitchen, bedroom, engine room, fountain and terrace, there's a new galaxy blinking just under the garden. It says "new", and when I click on it it says A new galaxy apeared. But where is it? I feel really stupid, but I just cant seem to locate it.

Any suggestions?

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
A hungry luma?
trentstamc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 trentstamc
If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space station
hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hubbenorlen

A hungry luma?Travo_basic

No, I've fed every luma.Right now there isn't anything to do in the game, except from a couple of speedy comets and stuff like that. I mean aren't you supposed to be able to get all 120 stars before you take on bowser? So I should have 37 stars to collect before I leave, shouldn't Where are they?

hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hubbenorlen

If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space stationtrentstamc

Yeah, at the bottom. But if I talk to the girl she just ask me if I'm ready to leave, and I have talked to every star in the area.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Travo_basic

[QUOTE="trentstamc"]If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space stationtravo_basic

She means are you ready to go to the final battle. But once you complete that part you can always go back and collect more stars.

Yeah, at the bottom. But if I talk to the girl she just ask me if I'm ready to leave, and I have talked to every star in the area.

hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hubbenorlen
[QUOTE="travo_basic"]

[QUOTE="trentstamc"]If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space stationTravo_basic

She means are you ready to go to the final battle. But once you complete that part you can always go back and collect more stars.

Okay, but if I want to collect them now? Isn't that possible? It feels so strange that there's supposed to be 37 stars left, I just don't see were they could be located

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Travo_basic
[QUOTE="Travo_basic"][QUOTE="travo_basic"]

[QUOTE="trentstamc"]If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space stationhubbenorlen

Okay, but if I want to collect them now? Isn't that possible? It feels so strange that there's supposed to be 37 stars left, I just don't see were they could be located

Some are opened up after the final battle, so you can't collect them all right now anyway.

hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hubbenorlen
[QUOTE="hubbenorlen"][QUOTE="Travo_basic"][QUOTE="travo_basic"]

[QUOTE="trentstamc"]If you mean at the very bottom of the map then talk to the girl, if anywhere else talk to some of the star sprites around the space stationTravo_basic

Some are opened up after the final battle, so you can't collect them all right now anyway.

Ahh..okey...thank you.

So...the the new galaxy at the bottom of the map is where bowser's at?

petercaviar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 petercaviar01
Member since 2005 • 346 Posts

hey i need help to on the level where you feed the luman and get a new galaxe or whatever

i need help on the one with the music where like you step on it and then it disappears so it gets really hard i know im not making sense but deal with it

is there a certain way you have to go its really hard

hubbenorlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hubbenorlen

hey i need help to on the level where you feed the luman and get a new galaxe or whatever

i need help on the one with the music where like you step on it and then it disappears so it gets really hard i know im not making sense but deal with it

petercaviar01

You really should consider getting your punctuations in order. It's virtually imposible to understand what you mean.

petercaviar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 petercaviar01
[QUOTE="petercaviar01"]

hubbenorlen

You really should consider getting your punctuations in order. It's virtually imposible to understand what you mean.

[QUOTE="petercaviar01"]

hubbenorlen

ya i know what your talkin bout its sometimes hard for me to describe what im talking about

but ill try and make it clearer

there is this one galaxy where you have to feed a luma and once you do you get a galaxy and once you get there the ground disapears and you have to get the lil notes without falling in the black hole so you only get one chance to get the note the planet is a shape of some sort

anyone got any ideas

petercaviar01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 petercaviar01
[QUOTE="petercaviar01"]

hubbenorlen

[QUOTE="petercaviar01"]

hubbenorlen

ya i know what your talkin bout its sometimes hard for me to describe what im talking about

but ill try and make it clearer

there is this one galaxy where you have to feed a luma and once you do you get a galaxy and once you get there the ground disapears and you have to get the lil notes without falling in the black hole so you only get one chance to get the note the planet is a shape of some sort

anyone got any ideas