making a decision...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thewwwyzzerdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 thewwwyzzerdd
Member since 2004 • 149 Posts

ok so i pre-ordered guitar hero III for wii and have already paid it off like a month ago, but i bought a xbox 360 a week or so ago, and now im wondering if i should move my preorder to a 360 version of it and pay the extra 10$. now my only reason for doing this would be for downloadable content (which is so far un-announced for the wii version), because debating graffics in a game like guitar hero is just stupid... now im a very indecisive person by nature, so if anyone feels inclined to help me out on the decision i would be gratefull.

PEACE

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

Well guitar hero is guitar hero. If downloadable content matters that much to you then pay the extra 10$.

Anyways, everyone in here will probably tell you to keep your pre-order to wii. You should ask system wars.

Avatar image for Eastwick_playa7
Eastwick_playa7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Eastwick_playa7
Member since 2007 • 365 Posts

ok so i pre-ordered guitar hero III for wii and have already paid it off like a month ago, but i bought a xbox 360 a week or so ago, and now im wondering if i should move my preorder to a 360 version of it and pay the extra 10$. now my only reason for doing this would be for downloadable content (which is so far un-announced for the wii version), because debating graffics in a game like guitar hero is just stupid... now im a very indecisive person by nature, so if anyone feels inclined to help me out on the decision i would be gratefull.

PEACE

thewwwyzzerdd
just keep the wii version..why waiste 10 more dollars? ;)
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Well, RedOctane did say that they we're working with Nintendo to bring DLC to the Wii sometime in the future. If you can wait a bit then you could stick with the Wii version but if DLC is really important to you and you would like to have it then get the 360 one. Also, 360 one would obviously have better online. It's up to you really
thewwwyzzerdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thewwwyzzerdd

i will confess that im such a nintendo fanboy that i am considering keeping the wii one without downloadable content, just because i love my wii so much... but not so much of a fanboy as to stop me from buying a 360 just before mass effect comes out ;).

but i just kind of like the whole remote link up with the rumble and the speaker and stuff... but i would be at least a little dissapointed if they never made DC for wii

gorilaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 gorilaboy
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts

i will confess that im such a nintendo fanboy that i am considering keeping the wii one without downloadable content, just because i love my wii so much... but not so much of a fanboy as to stop me from buying a 360 just before mass effect comes out ;).

but i just kind of like the whole remote link up with the rumble and the speaker and stuff... but i would be at least a little dissapointed if they never made DC for wii

thewwwyzzerdd
Getting Mass Effect has nothing to do with fanboyism. Getting that game is just good sense.
Stuffed_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Stuffed_Monkey
Member since 2007 • 1436 Posts
I'd get Guitar Hero III, but that's just me.:)
thewwwyzzerdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thewwwyzzerdd
yeah. i really love my wii, but im not going to let another amazing bioware rpg escape me. i had to borrow a friends xbox for both the kotor games.
thewwwyzzerdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thewwwyzzerdd

I'd get Guitar Hero III, but that's just me.:)Stuffed_Monkey

no you misunderstand. im getting guitar hero either way. im just trying to decide for which system. the only reason i brought up mass effect was because it was the reason i bought a 360 in the first place

Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#10 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts
if the xbox 360 controllers are built like the playstation controllers then the tilt sensor will fail in it eventually. The wiimote acts as the tilt sensor AFAIK so I'd consider that a big plus for the wii version...
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
Maybe you should ask another board.
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts
360, because it has better features.
Packfan104L4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Packfan104L4
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

360, because it has better features.WiiMan21

Like what, 2 different unlockable chars? Woohoo! NOT *charf*

DLC shouldn't be a factor. Yes we won't have DLC at launch. Not that there will be DLC to buy at launch anyways. Plus if you have to instantly buy more DLC for a game, you're obviously not enjoying the game at all.

socomgamer324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 socomgamer324
Member since 2005 • 1753 Posts

seriously guys... i have a wii and 360 and I love them equally.

But if you have Live, get nthe 360 version for sure. It will have new downloadable songs and even head to head online play. 10 bucks more I say go for it. I am getting 360 version for sure.

Nintendoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nintendoes
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
"This forum is NOT here for you to discuss other topics that do not involve this platform or to compare other platforms."