Make up a hair raising theoritical game reveal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

Imagine the games you want to be seen made, for Wii, and imagine their first trailer, the first reveal. you don't know it was coming, make it as perfect as you can imagine it, even if its far fetched

I can only imagine: seeing the first scenes of OOT where Navi is looking through the forest for the boy without a fairy (Link) as Navi looks through the forests passing by all the NPCs like Saria, with updated Wii graphics, that would be hair raising and awesome

Also, Pikmin 3's reveal will be awesome just for the fact that hopefully, a pikmin says "pikmin!" as the red nintendo logo comes up on a blank screen during the first few seconds of the trailer

What could you imagine?

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

E3 2011

Nintendo hypes the crowd up by announcing Reggie to the stage, and him standing in front of a crowd.

Reggie: "Oh, am I excited to tell you what we have in store for you today!"

"We have the game you all have been waiting for. The game that will be system seller, for the hardcore, and for the casuals. It's a new twist on a series that started off kind of slow. It's a series that Shigeru Miyamoto created, and put a lot of effort into to ensure it's even better than the first time around. We incorperated the Super Guide for people who might find it difficult, but also included difficulty levels for the veteran players. There's going to be Wii Speak support, no friend codes required, 14 players online, and it's very likely to be the first Nintendo IP that receives downloadable content on a regular basis."

Reggie: "How does that sound?"

Crowd: "Oh hells yeah!" (cheers and applause galore, drools included)

Reggie: "You've all been waiting for this, so I'll quit teasing you. Let's look at a sneak peak."

Crowd: (even more excited, quitely waits while the lights dim)

...... (shigsy shows up on the screen speaking Japanese, with an American translator) "Hi! I hope you're very excited, and we here at Nintendo EAD Tokyo have been hard at work on our latest vision of one of your most favorite series. Our main goal was to ensure that motion plus not only be included with this title, but required in order to maximize gameplay. I can assure you that my team has been hard at work, and you will be pleased withthe results, I'm sure of it. So without further ado, let's take a look at quick glimpse of gameplay!"

Crowd: (Insert NERGASM)

Trailer: WiiMusic2 (with very loud orchestrated music blasting) Holiday 2011

Crowd: Everyone in the audience either has a heart attack, or throws whatever they have with them at the stage, and Reggie is seriously injured...

the world ends a few months later on Jan 1st, 2012 proving the apocolyse theories correct. No one ever knew it would end because of Nintendo though.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I FREAKIN' LOL'D!

DDRMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DDRMom
Member since 2008 • 1360 Posts

You win Danger_Ranger. I'm not even going to try after that!

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
i liked the second post :P but lemme try my own... ZELDA ANNOUNCED FOR THE WII! oh wait... PIKMIN ANNOUNCED! oh wait... NEW GOLDEN SUN! oh wait... OKAMI SEQUEL! oh wait... i suck at this. everything i want already exists. so i'll go with something random here: NINTENDO BUYS DISNEY, AND FORCES ALL NEW KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES TO BE NINTENDO EXCLUSIVES!
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LegatoSkyheart

Dimmed the lights....

Trailer starts.....

You hear this tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhp2o8NvNM

"Nintendo's unsung Hero,...."

an Egg is shown

"...is Back..."

Shows Daisy with Professor Egad looking at it.

A Yoshi Hatches from the Egg.

you then hear this (starting at 0:27)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8WyFhQtvI

you hear "Yoshi."

The Title comes up.

"Yoshi's Quest"

They Follow up with Gameplay footage of Daisy Riding Yoshi much like how Baby Mario Did.

knuckl3head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 knuckl3head
Member since 2009 • 908 Posts
the world ends a few months later on Jan 1st, 2012 proving the apocolyse theories correct. No one ever knew it would end because of Nintendo though.danger_ranger95
According to the mayan calendar the date for the 2012 "END OF ZE WORLD OMGZ" is actually on the 21st of december which is closer to 2013. It's not actually as soon as the year hits on Jan 1st. And if you want to get even more technical it has never stated that it was going to be the end of the world that was just a bunch of people interpreting it in the worst possible way. It instead refers to the end of a "cycle" or "era" much like the chinese zodiac.(for example the ending of the ox, with the begining of the tiger) Well, much the same is for the mayan 260 day calendar based around the period of human gestatation (a period calculated regarding with pregnancy). One of their "Great Cycles" consisting of 1,872,000 days, or 5200 Turns which works out to be roughly 5125 years, is ending when transfered to our calendar on December 21, 2012. Doesn't mean the end of the world, per se, but the end of a cycle, era, age w/e but also begining with a new one. It's funny how the end of an age can bring about such speculation. We had a similar scare recently. Remember Y2K. The END of a millennia. So proving the apocolypse theorie correct with them all dying on Jan 1 would infact then be a contradiction to the so called theorie of the world ending which itself has no evidence to support this claim. Ha. :p
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darth-pyschosis

Dimmed the lights....

Trailer starts.....

You hear this tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhp2o8NvNM

"Nintendo's unsung Hero,...."

an Egg is shown

"...is Back..."

Shows Daisy with Professor Egad looking at it.

A Yoshi Hatches from the Egg.

you then hear this (starting at 0:27)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8WyFhQtvI

you hear "Yoshi."

The Title comes up.

"Yoshi's Quest"

They Follow up with Gameplay footage of Daisy Riding Yoshi much like how Baby Mario Did.

LegatoSkyheart

Sounds awesome!

If only,....

Ramen1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ramen1020
Member since 2009 • 1031 Posts
[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]the world ends a few months later on Jan 1st, 2012 proving the apocolyse theories correct. No one ever knew it would end because of Nintendo though.knuckl3head
According to the mayan calendar the date for the 2012 "END OF ZE WORLD OMGZ" is actually on the 21st of december which is closer to 2013. It's not actually as soon as the year hits on Jan 1st. And if you want to get even more technical it has never stated that it was going to be the end of the world that was just a bunch of people interpreting it in the worst possible way. It instead refers to the end of a "cycle" or "era" much like the chinese zodiac.(for example the ending of the ox, with the begining of the tiger) Well, much the same is for the mayan 260 day calendar based around the period of human gestatation (a period calculated regarding with pregnancy). One of their "Great Cycles" consisting of 1,872,000 days, or 5200 Turns which works out to be roughly 5125 years, is ending when transfered to our calendar on December 21, 2012. Doesn't mean the end of the world, per se, but the end of a cycle, era, age w/e but also begining with a new one. It's funny how the end of an age can bring about such speculation. We had a similar scare recently. Remember Y2K. The END of a millennia. So proving the apocolypse theorie correct with them all dying on Jan 1 would infact then be a contradiction to the so called theorie of the world ending which itself has no evidence to support this claim. Ha. :p

is this neccissary?
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LegatoSkyheart

[QUOTE="knuckl3head"][QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]the world ends a few months later on Jan 1st, 2012 proving the apocolyse theories correct. No one ever knew it would end because of Nintendo though.Ramen1020

is this neccissary?

no.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Ramen1020"]is this neccissary?LegatoSkyheart

no.

absolutely not.

but might i add... it's on the 26th actually. i memorized because of a cracked.com article (that site's awesome :lol: ) and how i kept noticing "hey it's only one day after christmas" :P

X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 X-Remnant
Member since 2008 • 781 Posts

A new IP! How startling indeed! =3

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darth-pyschosis

X-Remnant

ok but how do they reveal this new IP?

(btw, speaking of a new IPs, well a newer IP, i'm dieing for a Chibi Robo on Wii)

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BrunoBRS

X-Remnant
we know it wont happen, so we don't say it :P
Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

[QUOTE="Ramen1020"]is this neccissary?BrunoBRS

no.

absolutely not.

4th'd

isn't the whole point of this thread to have fun?

I appreciate the lesson though, I guess.... :roll:

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

E3 2011

Nintendo hypes the crowd up by announcing Reggie to the stage, and him standing in front of a crowd.

"We have the game you all have been waiting for. The game that will be system seller, for the hardcore, and for the casuals. It's a new twist on a series that started off kind of slow. It's a series that Shigeru Miyamoto created, and put a lot of effort into to ensure it's even better than the first time around. We incorperated the Super Guide for people who might find it difficult, but also included difficulty levels for the veteran players. There's going to be Wii Speak support, no friend codes required, 14 players online, and it's very likely to be the first Nintendo IP that receives downloadable content on a regular basis."

Reggie: "You've all been waiting for this, so I'll quit teasing you. Let's look at a sneak peak."

...... (shigsy shows up on the screen speaking Japanese, with an American translator) "Hi! I hope you're very excited, and we here at Nintendo EAD Tokyo have been hard at work on our latest vision of one of your most favorite series. Our main goal was to ensure that motion plus not only be included with this title, but required in order to maximize gameplay. I can assure you that my team has been hard at work, and you will be pleased withthe results, I'm sure of it. So without further ado, let's take a look at quick glimpse of gameplay!"

Crowd: Everyone in the audience either has a heart attack, or throws whatever they have with them at the stage, and Reggie is seriously injured...

the world ends a few months later on Jan 1st, 2012 proving the apocolyse theories correct. No one ever knew it would end because of Nintendo though.

danger_ranger95

Lololololololol. That's funny as hell.

X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 X-Remnant

[QUOTE="X-Remnant"]

darth-pyschosis

(btw, speaking of a new IPs, well a newer IP, i'm dieing for a Chibi Robo on Wii)

Haha, I was just using this thread to point out that nintendo needs more IPs, sorry. :P

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LegatoSkyheart

[QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"]

[QUOTE="X-Remnant"]

X-Remnant

Haha, I was just using this thread to point out that nintendo needs more IPs, sorry. :P

Nintendo NEEDS MORE IPs!?!

No Nintendo needs to make GOOD GAMES for the IPs they already have. Like Kid Icarus Returns! or Star Fox Wii! or F-Zero Ultimate or something.

Nintendo is focused on only Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.....

Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
Tomorrow, Nintendo holds a Press Conference, Telling us that The new Zelda game is released that day for the wii! stores everywhere start selling it, people are killing eachother with baseball bats and televisions, basically dead rising, but without the zombies, then, whoever gets the games, put it in their wii, to find out that they need an update that actually HAS a bricking bug, and nitendo announces that they are leaving the video game console business, and are becoming a 3rd party developer. mass hysteria streams across the lands, animals turn rabid, and mankind as we know it ceases to exist
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 darth-pyschosis

[QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"]

[QUOTE="X-Remnant"]

X-Remnant

They just gave us a bunch

the Wii _____ Series, Tact of Magic, Disaster, Monando: New Beginning, Baiten Kaitos (2nd party at the time but they own monolith now is that 1st party then?), Endless Ocean, Cosmic Walker, Dynamic Slash.

Sure, Tact and Disaster aren't making it stateside but they are new IPs nonetheless (i want Tact of Magic so friggin' badly)

X-Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 X-Remnant

@LegatoSkyheart

While that's true, I would still rather them focus on something new. Kid Icarus has been dead for a long time now, there's no rush giving it a revival if they decide to at all.

@darth-pyschosis

Games like Endless Ocean and "Wii ____" aren't really what I was getting at; I'm talking about a new series worthy of competing with Nintendo's other IPs, like Zelda, Kirby, Mario, Metroid, etc., etc. Baten Kaitos (while awesome) wasn't created by nintendo, and as you said, Disaster (along with Tact, I guess) isn't coming state side. Other than Tact of Magic I hadn't even heard of those, and given the amount of information I found searching for them, it's not at all surprising.

Anyways, I really didn't mean to hijack the thread or anything, so I think I'll just leave it at that.

Benpeters122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Benpeters122
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

@knuckl3head:

good information.

@danger_ranger95:

Wow, that's funny.

maxgil2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 maxgil2
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

E3 2011

danger_ranger95

Ahahhahaha...great one! :lol: