Major pwnage in MSC!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts
OMG!, I just pwned this nub on Strikers 43-0 and the second game 23-0. If you want to see the game i will post the link sometime tonight or tomorow!
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
I dont know if you can claim ownage over beating somebody who is far below your skill level. Its like bragging about beating a toddler at a tennis match.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts

I dont know if you can claim ownage over beating somebody who is far below your skill level. Its like bragging about beating a toddler at a tennis match.Darthmatt

Yeah, or if the person had Major Lag.

SgtPickles21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SgtPickles21
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Yea, I'll upload it soon. Stay tuned for a link! :D
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WiiMan21
Hey, He had no lag at all, and its the highest score I've gotten, and im happy about it. Well still u can still watch it ! :D
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

Yea, I'll upload it soon. Stay tuned for a link! :DSgtPickles21

Wiiman do you have an alternate account by chance?

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WiiMan21
no Why?
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WiiMan21

No thats my friend will. he filmed me playing it. He has the camera at his house so hes uploading it.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts

[QUOTE="SgtPickles21"]Yea, I'll upload it soon. Stay tuned for a link! :DDuckman5

Wiiman do you have an alternate account by chance?

lol, good catch!
SgtPickles21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SgtPickles21
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

WiiMan is the one pwning a noob, I'm another person and a lowly camera monkey ^_^

Just trying to clear things up. Hope it worked...

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WiiMan21
Dude I'm serious thats my friend.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bass7

Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!Ponmop

That's not even the slightest bit of funny, or any feeling of happiness :|.

black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
this is like in dave chappelle when hes playing street hoops against the cancer kid in the hospital and hwe owns him andhes like nurse come in here timmy needs some help because im killing him lol
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WiiMan21
Whoa lol... thats kinda funny but i dont like making fun of people who have cancer....
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bass7

this is like in dave chappelle when hes playing street hoops against the cancer kid in the hospital and hwe owns him andhes like nurse come in here timmy needs some help because im killing him lolblack_ice23

Yeah that was funny because you know it's all a joke. "Nurse can you come in here? He's getting owned in some STREET HOOPS!".

But since this guy gives no intention that he's joking (this Ponmop or whatever), I'm taking it seriously, and it's not the least bit funny.

benben04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 benben04
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts
while special ed kids may be vulnerable in games of coordination and reflex, no to mention wit, they more than make up for it in brute strength. all people with learning disabilities are ravenous killers so watch what you say. and don't get confused here, im serious, not joking.
black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts

[QUOTE="black_ice23"]this is like in dave chappelle when hes playing street hoops against the cancer kid in the hospital and hwe owns him andhes like nurse come in here timmy needs some help because im killing him lolBass7

Yeah that was funny because you know it's all a joke. "Nurse can you come in here? He's getting owned in some STREET HOOPS!".

But since this guy gives no intention that he's joking (this Ponmop or whatever), I'm taking it seriously, and it's not the least bit funny.

yea i see what u mean i was joking, dave was just funny but this i dont know bout him so yea ima distance my self from him lol but yea thats not cool

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

this is like in dave chappelle when hes playing street hoops against the cancer kid in the hospital and hwe owns him andhes like nurse come in here timmy needs some help because im killing him lolblack_ice23

OMFG that was so funny! I was going to say that. "IN YOUR FACE" "You think this is my first time? ive got a playstation im rich b****" "Dave could yu call the nurse in i dont feel to well" "Nurse Nurse Can you come in you billy is getting his ass whooped in street hoops" And whenbilly dies and dave brings him alive and makes him keep playing. then dave says oh oh billy i shouldve left you dead. AHAHAHHAAH and at the end when he is giving the talk to him! Hilarious.

Go to you tube and search chappelle show street hoops

dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20 dark_mask_91
Member since 2007 • 3004 Posts
Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!Ponmop
thats wrong just wrong
musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
its not like it matters after you score over 10 you only get 10 points
Blk-Gnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 Blk-Gnome
Member since 2006 • 1247 Posts

congrats on the high score

it always feels good to dominate an opponet.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
lol i once beat someone 30-0. Funny.
Avatar image for twosaxy4myshirt
twosaxy4myshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 twosaxy4myshirt
Member since 2007 • 1089 Posts

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!Bass7

Lighten up, folks.  That's hysterical.
dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dark_mask_91
[QUOTE="Bass7"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!twosaxy4myshirt

Lighten up, folks. That's hysterical.

no it isnt
Niky325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 Niky325
Member since 2005 • 1162 Posts
One Time i was vsing a person called Ill let youwin or something, and i won 69-0-and 43-0, it was awesome, ao i know how you feel TC, even if they let you win, its very nice to have an experience like this, so, congrats TC
Niky325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Niky325
[QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Bass7"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!dark_mask_91

no it isnt

Laughs histerically

dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dark_mask_91
[QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Bass7"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]Oh man, reminds me of the time I played street hoops against this special ed kid. It was uber-pwnage!Niky325

no it isnt

Laughs histerically

if u guys were special ed i wouldnt be laughing hysterical
Ponmop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Ponmop
Member since 2007 • 489 Posts
C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.
dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dark_mask_91
C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.Ponmop
yea i know but thats something u shouldnt make fun of
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.Ponmop

And it's that kind of attitude that makes kids like that's stay here on earth that much more painful and sad.:| I bet people make fun of him all the time, it's not funny it's cruel.

Ponmop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ponmop

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.Duckman5

And it's that kind of attitude that makes kids like that's stay here on earth that much more painful and sad.:| I bet people make fun of him all the time, it's not funny it's cruel.

Um, I think you missed what I was saying. THERE WAS NO KID. I made it up as a way of commenting on the TC bragging about beating someone below his skill level. I HAVE NEVER PLAYED BASKETBALL WITH SOMEONE IN SPECIAL ED. I said that assuming people would read it as a sarcastic remark in the context of the topic, but I guess I was mistaken. I obviously overestimated my ability to convey sarcasm through exaggeration, so I appologize if I ruffled any feathers.

Avatar image for twosaxy4myshirt
twosaxy4myshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 twosaxy4myshirt
Member since 2007 • 1089 Posts

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.Duckman5

As I was saying, let's lighten up a little bit.  It was a joke.... whether you thought it was funny or not.... it was.  Are you seriously telling me that the situation of a person playing competitively against someone who can't play competitively isn't funny?  What if, for example, he was playing against a grandpa in a wheelchair?  Or maybe he beat his little brother who's still in diapers?  Or a jumping contest against a turtle? Get your panties out of knots, and never, and I mean never ever, laugh at someone else's expense for the rest of your life. :| 

I got your back Ponmop.  
dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dark_mask_91
[QUOTE="Duckman5"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.twosaxy4myshirt

As I was saying, let's lighten up a little bit. It was a joke.... whether you thought it was funny or not.... it was. Are you seriously telling me that the situation of a person playing competitively against someone who can't play competitively isn't funny? What if, for example, he was playing against a grandpa in a wheelchair? Or maybe he beat his little brother who's still in diapers? Or a jumping contest against a turtle? Get your panties out of knots, and never, and I mean never ever, laugh at someone else's expense for the rest of your life. :|

I got your back Ponmop.

i can understand beatinga turtle in a race but a special ed kid???
Ponmop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ponmop
Hasn't anyone seen "There's Something About Mary?" There's a whole scene with Matt Dillon's character playing sports and games with mentally challenged people.  It's meant to show how much of a slime ball the character is, and just happens to be really funny at the same time.  It was in that spirit, and in the context of the TC bragging about smoking some 5 year old, that I created a fictionalized scenario to try to convey my sarcasm.  I should have worded it in the form of a metaphor, I guess, instead of in the first person.  Anyway, I really am sorry if anyone misunderstood my intentions.  I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just a wise-guy.  And thanks to those of you who understood what I was trying to say.
steizgr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 steizgr8
Member since 2007 • 559 Posts
[QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.dark_mask_91

As I was saying, let's lighten up a little bit. It was a joke.... whether you thought it was funny or not.... it was. Are you seriously telling me that the situation of a person playing competitively against someone who can't play competitively isn't funny? What if, for example, he was playing against a grandpa in a wheelchair? Or maybe he beat his little brother who's still in diapers? Or a jumping contest against a turtle? Get your panties out of knots, and never, and I mean never ever, laugh at someone else's expense for the rest of your life. :|

I got your back Ponmop.

You don't find Timmy and Jimmy from Southpark funny?

Or Cartman when he entered the special olympics?

I admit, very wrong, but VERY funny.

Maybe coz it was so shocking

dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dark_mask_91
[QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.steizgr8

I got your back Ponmop.

but thats a cartoon this is the real world
wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts
Probably couldn't get to the megastrikes due to lag
dekasuperlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dekasuperlink
Member since 2003 • 375 Posts
[QUOTE="steizgr8"][QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.dark_mask_91

I got your back Ponmop.

Have you seen The Ringer or Kicking It Old School?

dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dark_mask_91
[QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="steizgr8"][QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

[QUOTE="Ponmop"]C'mon, guys, of course I was just joking. Lighten up a little, trust me, it makes our short stay here on earth just a little bit more bearable.dekasuperlink

I got your back Ponmop.

duh
mariojoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41 mariojoe
Member since 2006 • 199 Posts

[QUOTE="Darthmatt"]I dont know if you can claim ownage over beating somebody who is far below your skill level. Its like bragging about beating a toddler at a tennis match.Bass7

Yeah, or if the person had Major Lag.

agreed
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 WiiMan21
Lol the ringer was funny, But i did feel bad for the mentaly chalenged people in that movie. :|
WPBBALLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 WPBBALLER
Member since 2007 • 337 Posts
the whole fighting over the special kid is retarded(pun intended)
Niky325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Niky325
[QUOTE="dekasuperlink"][QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="steizgr8"][QUOTE="dark_mask_91"][QUOTE="twosaxy4myshirt"][QUOTE="Duckman5"]

I got your back Ponmop.

duh

wow tis gettin biG