LOZ:TP , Need help on something. SPOILER! Please Help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dan2dan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dan2dan500
Member since 2006 • 176 Posts
Hey I'm in the Goron Mines, and I'm stuck in room three with the chain and wall that you have to pull to reveal an opening. Midna says I have to find the correct time to let go of the wall, when the fire pillars retract or something. Well, I have been doing it for an hour now, and I still couldn't find an opening to hop through. I checked GameSpot's guide and that didnt really help, I was wondering if any of you guys had any advice for me in order to pass this obstacle. All help will be appreciated.
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
is it the room with the dodongos (mini dragons) inside?
dan2dan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dan2dan500
It's the room with the salamanders, the ones where they breathe fires at you and you have to attack their tails.
dan2dan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dan2dan500
Please I really need help on this I've been stuck on it for hours any help would be nice!
loeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 loeil
Member since 2004 • 1348 Posts
go throught the north west of the map to your point of you when you enter this chamber, you will see the chain on the wall, equip your iron boots, take the chain, pull it out but dont let it go when you reach the maximum. look to your right where you came from, you will see fireballs coming from the lava, when the fireball goes up let the chain go quickly unequip your iron boots and by the time you get where you see the fireball, she should already got down so you will be able to jump to the other rock platform. Quickly find your way from platform to platform to reach the front of the ruins where the next door lies and if you were quick enough you should be able to enter the door before the wall get back in place.
dan2dan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dan2dan500
How do I look to the right from where I came from, it won't let me look there while I'm grabbing it.
kobedagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kobedagamer
Member since 2006 • 242 Posts
dude go to www.gamevideos.com and on the search ingine look up legendof zelda walkthrough and u can get a video walkthrough i dont really use but it helped me twice so go check it out
loeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 loeil

How do I look to the right from where I came from, it won't let me look there while I'm grabbing it.dan2dan500

you are able to look to your right by using, dont remember the name, the button that let you look all over the place, the one you press if you want to look to the roof. Anyway if you manage to find out what im talking about you will be able to see the fireball, so time your shot like i explained before and you will be able to do it. I tooks me 2 times to do it. 

loeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 loeil

[QUOTE="dan2dan500"]How do I look to the right from where I came from, it won't let me look there while I'm grabbing it.loeil

you are able to look to your right by using, dont remember the name, the button that let you look all over the place, the one you press if you want to look to the roof. Anyway if you manage to find out what im talking about you will be able to see the fireball, so time your shot like i explained before and you will be able to do it. I tooks me 2 times to do it. 

i think its the little button on the nunchuk

dan2dan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dan2dan500
Nevermind, I got it. Thanks for the help.
loeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 loeil

Nevermind, I got it. Thanks for the help.dan2dan500

NP :)