LOZ:TP Howling stone problem at Snowpeak (possible spoiler)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jjo311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jjo311
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts

I've been playing LOZ:TP and I'm almost finished with the game, but there seems to be a problem with the 6th howling stone for the hidden skils.  I found the stone before completing the snowpeak ruins, but there was no interaction in the wolf form. At the time I figured no problem so I skipped it and continued with the next dungeon at the master's sword location.  After finishing that dungeon, I went back to the snowpeak howling stone and it still doesnt work.  I continued with the quests and found the 7th howling stone in the hidden village.  It interacted without any problems (the howl icon became available) and tought me the 6th skill.  After that I went back to the snowpeak howling stone and it still doesnt work.  I'm on the sky dungeon now, and the snowpeak stone still isnt working.

Has anyone else had this problem with the snowpeak howling stone?  I got the other seven howling stone locations without any problems.  I guess it doesn't really matter that much if I don't get the last skill, just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong.

callmewaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 callmewaffle
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts
You're on the wrong side of the stone?  Since the wind is blowing through it you should be on a specific side the sound comes out lol.  Serious did you try running around it?  If that didn't work, your game is glitched.
jjo311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jjo311
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
I've tried running around it both sides, hitting all the buttons, striking it... etc. Nothing works.
heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts
i played zelda today and i went to snowpeak and i used the stone to get the skill with no problems.perhaps you have already used that stone and that is the reason you can not do something.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34795 Posts
Sounds like a glitch.. I had a problem with a stone once, but I later figured out that I had already taken it, so.. I don't know, dude.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Thats because...You already used another howl stone and the white wolf is waiting for you somewhere...
Sonarioink14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Sonarioink14
Member since 2006 • 109 Posts
Did you check your map to see if the golden wolf is waiting for you somewhere?
schoony_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 schoony_5
Member since 2004 • 343 Posts

Sounds like a glitch.. I had a problem with a stone once, but I later figured out that I had already taken it, so.. I don't know, dude.Litchie

I did the same thing.  It was at snowpeak too.