Legend Of Zelda Question! Again!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

666Tepes666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 666Tepes666
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
My girlfriend got me "Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap" for Valentines Day and i was just wondering if someone could give me a timeline of which Zelda games come first in chronological order and tell me which links are different throughout the games. THANKS!
dak_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 dak_phoenix
Member since 2006 • 7380 Posts

My girlfriend got me "Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap" for Valentines Day and i was just wondering if someone could give me a timeline of which Zelda games come first in chronological order and tell me which links are different throughout the games. THANKS!666Tepes666

the Minish Cap might be the First Zelda since thats then he gets the green cap. i might be wrong idk

Avatar image for InfinitySamurai
InfinitySamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 InfinitySamurai
Member since 2003 • 1441 Posts
there's no official timeline, but it's safe to say that Minish Cap is first, then sometime later Ocarina, then MM, then TP, then WW.
Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts
there's no official timeline, but it's safe to say that Minish Cap is first, then sometime later Ocarina, then MM, then TP, then WW.InfinitySamurai
yeah i think thats right... and sweet minish cap rocks....
MikeLXXXVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MikeLXXXVIII
Member since 2006 • 522 Posts
gametrailers had their own theories about the timeless which i found quite fascinating and a bit logical to their conclusions but yeah minish caps seems to be the first one :P
Squidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Squidney
Member since 2004 • 2377 Posts

My girlfriend got me "Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap" for Valentines Day and i was just wondering if someone could give me a timeline of which Zelda games come first in chronological order and tell me which links are different throughout the games. THANKS!666Tepes666

There are tons of threads abound this, basically, nobody knows for sure. lol so mysterious. But ya, Minish Cap is first & all of the Links [besides OoT & MM Link] are different people. Just decendents of the hero.