Kingdom Hearts for Wii!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rolling_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rolling_fire
Member since 2006 • 964 Posts

I got my issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly in the mail today, and on page 39, it gives an, "Exclusive First Look" at "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" for the Wii. This is their April issue, and I know they play April Fool's jokes every year. But, they have a pic of Sora, Mickey, and a redressed Mario, holding the traditional Kingdom Hearts weapons. Also, Square Enix has previously said they will release new Kingdom Hearts games in the future, and would tell us of them around mid-2007. Along with that, didn't Buena Vista games, a creator of KIngdom Hearts, say they will make future games available for the Wii? I can't tell if EGM is telling the truth or not.

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
HAHA, you were right the second time, this is the only article of EGM's that hasn't been proven true, so it should be the april fools!

Honestly though, i thought Conker going dirty was the fool...because i had the Nintendo power preview episode, I didnt know!
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
EGM is a VERY tricky magazine. Thats why I like it. Also, they just may be lying, cause of April Fools as you pointed out, but that is pretty beliveable. I feel if that not the prank then itll be something to do with Halo or MGS. Just a feeling.
rolling_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rolling_fire
Member since 2006 • 964 Posts

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l118/po1ll/0308071938.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l118/po1ll/0308071938a.jpg 

Here are pics of teh article.

hoanghiep2111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hoanghiep2111
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts
Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool
Avatar image for deactivated-597cfe125fbc6
deactivated-597cfe125fbc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-597cfe125fbc6
Member since 2006 • 1988 Posts
[QUOTE="hoanghiep2111"]Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool

remembeer that ffcc is coming to the wii
PrinceofHalo04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PrinceofHalo04
Member since 2004 • 343 Posts

Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so coolhoanghiep2111

What proof do you have it is not capable for the game requirements?

lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
It's a the April Fool's Joke, Like the iGame, or the full 3d remake of WW when you preordered TP. This has April Fool's written all over it.
ColonelWilks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ColonelWilks
Member since 2005 • 3149 Posts
[QUOTE="dfnj123"][QUOTE="hoanghiep2111"]Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool

remembeer that ffcc is coming to the wii

FFCC was also on the gamecube, and it wasn't that impressive.  I don't see what's changed, besides the controls, of course.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
[QUOTE="hoanghiep2111"]Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool

While I'm sure it's just an aprils fool joke, what are you going on about?
cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts
It's a the April Fool's Joke, Like the iGame, or the full 3d remake of WW when you preordered TP. This has April Fool's written all over it.lzorro
or zelda for PS
slip_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 slip_killer
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
since there isn't any game play or movie pics i say april fools
djnoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 djnoname
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts

Ever Heard of Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings and Dragon Quest 9? Oh yeah, they're trying to keep they're series.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
[QUOTE="lzorro"]It's a the April Fool's Joke, Like the iGame, or the full 3d remake of WW when you preordered TP. This has April Fool's written all over it.cool_baller
or zelda for PS

Zelda for PS? I never heard that one :shock:
ColonelWilks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ColonelWilks
Member since 2005 • 3149 Posts
[QUOTE="djnoname"][QUOTE="hoanghiep2111"]Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool

Ever Heard of Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings and Dragon Quest 9? Oh yeah, they're trying to keep they're series.

Revenant Wings is a spin-off, if you didn't know.
ozzsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ozzsoad
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts
Definate April Fools joke. Would be cool though.
vnc20100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 vnc20100
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts
[QUOTE="ColonelWilks"][QUOTE="djnoname"][QUOTE="hoanghiep2111"]Um...I don't think so. The wii isn't capable of the game requirement. And Square-Enix seem to like to stick to PS more when it's come to FF and KH. I Still hope for some miracle it will happen though. That would be so cool

Revenant Wings is a spin-off, if you didn't know.

Well revenant wing is set after the events of 12. The story revolve around Basch as a Sky Pirate
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
It's an April Fool's joke. Not even that original or real.
gonz_bros64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gonz_bros64
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
its alright.
Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
Yeah its the Aprils fools joke, The fact they would put mario in Kh is enough proof to me that its a joke. Im not 100% more like 99% sure, theirs always the possibility, but putting mario in it would be kinda lame.
Linkthedueler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Linkthedueler
Member since 2003 • 4389 Posts
That is DEF an April foosl joke..not as cruel as their "Sonic in Melee" one tho. Especially considering that just looks like crap. The sonic in melee one actually looked real...even the logo looks fake...
Spartan874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 Spartan874
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts
i guarantee this is the April Fools joke of this year. Mario wouldnt be in any kingsom hearts game and i doubt one will ever come out on the wii
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

HAHA, you were right the second time, this is the only article of EGM's that hasn't been proven true, so it should be the april fools!

Honestly though, i thought Conker going dirty was the fool...because i had the Nintendo power preview episode, I didnt know!
SirSpudly

this would be awsome but its fake

ramseyT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ramseyT
Member since 2004 • 183 Posts

ummm the wii is very capable, the system has a better operating system then the ps2 so ya not getting that logic
cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts
[QUOTE="cool_baller"][QUOTE="lzorro"]It's a the April Fool's Joke, Like the iGame, or the full 3d remake of WW when you preordered TP. This has April Fool's written all over it.lzorro
or zelda for PS

Zelda for PS? I never heard that one :shock:

It was awhile ago. Last issue I ever read.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#26 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
That picture of Mario is extremely cheaply done. :lol: I've been fooled by EGM's April Fool's Jokes before, but this is kinda pathetic.