Just got a free wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Naughty_ninja92
Naughty_ninja92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Naughty_ninja92
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Just got a free wii from my parents house that they didn't use. Could you recommend me some of the great games on this console. Thanks.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

If you look towards the top center of your screen, you'll see a little tab that says, "Wii U". Click on it.

Have fun.

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts
mario galaxy 1 and 2 are must plays regardless if you like platformers or not.. if you like beat em' ups then play madworld... the goldeneye remake is pretty sweet is you want shooters.. for rpg fix goto xenoblade, skyward sword is mostly meh personally.. give twilight princess a whirl..
Avatar image for Naughty_ninja92
Naughty_ninja92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Naughty_ninja92
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
What's so different about skyward sword and twilight princess?
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
What's so different about skyward sword and twilight princess?Naughty_ninja92
Pretty much everything. The setting, graphics, gameplay, game structure are all different. TP goes for a more realistic/gloomy artstyle with a more open world while Skywards sword has an artsier look and complete motion controls for combat. You will need a Wii motion+ to play Skyward Sword.
Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts

Yeah both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are a lot of fun. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is my favourite game for Wii. Um.. Xenoblade. I like The Last Story as well, but it's not quite on par with Xenoblade in my opinion. Trauma Center: Second Opinion is a quirky title with unique gameplay that I enjoyed.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Fire Emblem

Zack and Wiki

Punch Out

Goldeneye

Xenoblade

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Metroid Other M

Warioware

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Paper Mario

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#9 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns - Excellent game if you're looking for a platformer. It's on the challenging side, so if you're looking for that, then you'll love this game as much as I did.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - I didn't think it was as amazing as many others thought, but it is a very good game. The motion controls work brilliantly.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Another great Zelda game. Although I would recommend the GameCube version, personally; the motion controls on the Wii version felt a bit tacked on.
  • Mario Kart Wii - Great game too; especially with friends.
  • Metroid: Other M - I don't care what anyone says, I thought this was a solid game. It's nothing compared to the Prime trilogy, but still a good game.
  • New Super Mario Brothers Wii - Great 2D platformer.
  • No More Heroes - This one is an beat-em'-up, and a good one at thought. Although it can be a little tedious in between levels when you're out trying to get cash.
  • No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - This one is even better than the first one. Great game.
  • Red Steel 2 - I would recommend this to anyone who's open to motion controls.
  • Super Mario Galaxy - Masterfully well done 3D platformer. One of the best I have ever played.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Ungodly amazing game. I loved it.
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Have friends to play this with? Then this is one of the best games you're going to buy for your Wii.
  • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Very good cross-over fighter. It's a lot like Marvel vs. Capcom.
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Another game for those who don't mind motion controls
  • Xenoblade - Fantastic JRPG.