Is there any good games at DSI SHOP (Please Answer)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 pokemonfan2009
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

i just got my DSI and i only looked a little at the DSI SHOP. So i was wondering is there any good games at the DSI SHOP? The only things i found are lame APPS. and Games that look like lame old arcade games.

GAMERKID707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 GAMERKID707
Member since 2009 • 461 Posts

uno,fun online,and uh download everything from free,there all fun,and there are other good ones,but i down own them so thats all i got

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
No good games at all,they all suck! Anyway,there's a sticky for this
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
there are quite a few, but you should ask for directions on which ones to get on the recommendation thread.
hamhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hamhero
Member since 2008 • 201 Posts
is there really a sticky for this? i seen the recommendation thread but it doesnt seem to list every dsiware game. in any case, thats irrelevant. the man wants ppl personal opinion on games they may have found worthwhile. so dont be afraid to speak up. the problem with recommendation stickies is that they only lists the popular well reviewed games 9 out of 10 times. they dont speak for the games out there that might be lesser known, lesser reviewed but worthwhile.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
is there really a sticky for this? i seen the recommendation thread but it doesnt seem to list every dsiware game. in any case, thats irrelevant. the man wants ppl personal opinion on games they may have found worthwhile. so dont be afraid to speak up. the problem with recommendation stickies is that they only lists the popular well reviewed games 9 out of 10 times. they dont speak for the games out there that might be lesser known, lesser reviewed but worthwhile. hamhero
that's why you POST on those threads. you explain your taste, what you're looking for, and people recommend what they've tested and approved.
tbs76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 tbs76
Member since 2004 • 479 Posts

Dude, you have to check out Photo Dojo. Its free for a limited time and Ijust downloaded it last week. Its a simple fighting game that reminds me of the original Mortal Kombat. The coolest part about this game is that you create all your own fighters and backgrounds by taking photos of yourself using the DSi camera. Its a little tricky to do this on your own because you have to set the timer and properly place yourself in a number of siloutte poses. Needless to say once you are done posing and add your voice to the game, seeing yourself animated in this game was a laugh. Its not the kinda game you will play for hours on end but it sure is a good way to make use of the DSi's features and have a little bit of fun. Go out and download it now, its the best freebie you might ever get.

ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

No good games at all,they all suck! Anyway,there's a sticky for thisMonsieurX

Trollin'? There's some good games man, head over to the recomendation thread though, they'll take care of ya.

Crotazoa8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Crotazoa8
Member since 2010 • 1230 Posts
Photo dojo seems to be very good.
roosuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 roosuu
Member since 2009 • 1084 Posts
Pop island for sure. It's probably my favorite dsi game. Second best is probably Army Defense