I'm starting to get pretty disappointed in the DS 1st party support...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DRAGONPIECEZ
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
I have over 40 DS games and the last DS game I got was for Christmas 07... 1st party....where did they all go?! (this is probably my longest DS drought)...believe me, I truly and deeply love Nintendo and my DS but I haven't seen any new first party Mario, Zelda, Metroid games in a while... just RPG after RPG,, now that's not a bad thing because most of those RPGs are solid titles.. (The World Ends With You...need to get that 1)..also Dragon Quest 4 (?) is coming out, etc....but all these RPGs keep getting pumped out and I feel that their daunting appearance is dwindling our Mario games...is the new Kirby Squeak Squad going to be the next game to come out.........does anybody get where I'm coming from here? (to sum it up I like RPGs, but too many are being released instead of 1st party games...)
Ultima_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ultima_5
Member since 2008 • 1614 Posts
E3 is in a few weeks, be patient.
Blazevoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blazevoir
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts

New Kirby Superstar DS coming out,

New Super Mario Bros. 2 rumoured to appear at E3.

My advice is to wait till E3. I'm sure there will be a lot more Nintendo titles for both the DS,a nd the Wii.

DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DRAGONPIECEZ

ahh yes E3... the one beacon of hope that shines in my heart toward some KICK ASS 1ST PARTY GAMES!!!.. sorry...

yeah I forgot about E3... I really hope some nice stuff is revealed

lord_planty45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lord_planty45
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
Um i think a Fire emblem for ds is being made
l3laZeX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 l3laZeX3
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts
good for you
ZeroXraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 ZeroXraven
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
OMG someone who shares the same views....I have a little over 20 DS games and yeah the first party support is getting stale...last great one I got was Mario Party DS...I am hoping for a Mario Kart DS Exspansion as well...or a SSB, New Super Mario Bros. 2 with head to head mario Vs. Luigi head to head OMG that'd be the best, and a new 3D mario adventure like Super Mario 64 DS....I Very much enjoyed that one
ECG_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ECG_24
Member since 2008 • 1653 Posts
Just think of what the GBA support was like this far in.
thecraponahat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 thecraponahat
Member since 2004 • 219 Posts
Well it sure is better than a PSP the games sure do suck and the line up too so i sold my PSP yesterday and bought an ipod i cant play games but i sure find it better than keeping that lousy unit (PSP) oh and i also own a NDS that im really happy with even if it gets odd ball games its still fun
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Lots of the recent DS first-party support has been in the Touch Generations line. Games like Flash Focus and Crosswords.
DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DRAGONPIECEZ

OMG someone who shares the same views....I have a little over 20 DS games and yeah the first party support is getting stale...last great one I got was Mario Party DS...I am hoping for a Mario Kart DS Exspansion as well...or a SSB, New Super Mario Bros. 2 with head to head mario Vs. Luigi head to head OMG that'd be the best, and a new 3D mario adventure like Super Mario 64 DS....I Very much enjoyed that oneZeroXraven

great minds think alike :D

DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DRAGONPIECEZ

Well it sure is better than a PSP the games sure do suck and the line up too so i sold my PSP yesterday and bought an ipod i cant play games but i sure find it better than keeping that lousy unit (PSP) oh and i also own a NDS that im really happy with even if it gets odd ball games its still funthecraponahat

when my PSP started getting dull I just got it *cough cough* deddom *cough*

r-teest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 r-teest
Member since 2007 • 949 Posts

[QUOTE="ZeroXraven"]OMG someone who shares the same views....I have a little over 20 DS games and yeah the first party support is getting stale...last great one I got was Mario Party DS...I am hoping for a Mario Kart DS Exspansion as well...or a SSB, New Super Mario Bros. 2 with head to head mario Vs. Luigi head to head OMG that'd be the best, and a new 3D mario adventure like Super Mario 64 DS....I Very much enjoyed that oneDRAGONPIECEZ

great minds think alike :D

i second that^_^
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Ever thought that they are making games that haven't been announced?
ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
I'd just like to see more games that look like N64 games, and less that look like SNES games. Very few games use the DS to its graphic potential.
DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 DSfanatic5
Member since 2005 • 936 Posts

I have over 40 DS games and the last DS game I got was for Christmas 07... 1st party....where did they all go?! (this is probably my longest DS drought)...believe me, I truly and deeply love Nintendo and my DS but I haven't seen any new first party Mario, Zelda, Metroid games in a while... just RPG after RPG,, now that's not a bad thing because most of those RPGs are solid titles.. (The World Ends With You...need to get that 1)..also Dragon Quest 4 (?) is coming out, etc....but all these RPGs keep getting pumped out and I feel that their daunting appearance is dwindling our Mario games...is the new Kirby Squeak Squad going to be the next game to come out.........does anybody get where I'm coming from here? (to sum it up I like RPGs, but too many are being released instead of 1st party games...)DRAGONPIECEZ

The only thing I can recommend is owning more than one system. I own the Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo Wii. Amongst those three (the only systems worth owning), there are more than enough choices to keep you satisfied. If all you own is the DS, then I'm sorry.

DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DRAGONPIECEZ

[QUOTE="DRAGONPIECEZ"]I have over 40 DS games and the last DS game I got was for Christmas 07... 1st party....where did they all go?! (this is probably my longest DS drought)...believe me, I truly and deeply love Nintendo and my DS but I haven't seen any new first party Mario, Zelda, Metroid games in a while... just RPG after RPG,, now that's not a bad thing because most of those RPGs are solid titles.. (The World Ends With You...need to get that 1)..also Dragon Quest 4 (?) is coming out, etc....but all these RPGs keep getting pumped out and I feel that their daunting appearance is dwindling our Mario games...is the new Kirby Squeak Squad going to be the next game to come out.........does anybody get where I'm coming from here? (to sum it up I like RPGs, but too many are being released instead of 1st party games...)DSfanatic5

The only thing I can recommend is owning more than one system. I own the Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo Wii. Amongst those three (the only systems worth owning), there are more than enough choices to keep you satisfied. If all you own is the DS, then I'm sorry.

I own a wii and an xbox 360 also... they keep me well occupied, but they aren't really a sufficient source of entertainment when I'm on a 3 hour car ride or at the dentists office or sumthin like that, ya know? :P