I'M Looking for a game?!?!?!?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

candyman4x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 candyman4x
Member since 2006 • 309 Posts
i am looking for a game to get that will take a long time and that has tons of stuff to do. I am looking more for somthing like harvest moon or somthing like the chao breeding in sonic adventure 2 or a game that you rais somthing and level up if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Avatar image for bunnyofdoom2001
bunnyofdoom2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bunnyofdoom2001
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts

A game that I played forever was Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Lots of hidden items and leveling up to do.

candyman4x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 candyman4x
Member since 2006 • 309 Posts
im think that i am looking more for somthin to rais like the chaos in sonic adventure 2 you know anything like that
Lafuigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lafuigi
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
look no further my friend for Animal Crossing Wild World. Its so deep and immersive you can play forvever.
Avatar image for bunnyofdoom2001
bunnyofdoom2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 bunnyofdoom2001
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts
Hmm... the only thing I can come up with is Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. I've never played it but from what I've heard it combines dungeon crawling and monster raising with Harvest Moon. Other than that, I dunno.
ALTER_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ALTER_duo
Member since 2007 • 2206 Posts

Hmm... the only think I can come up with is Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. I've never played it but from what I've heard it combines dungeon crawling and monster raising with Harvest Moon. Other than that, I dunno.bunnyofdoom2001

I heard Choas Factory was amzing I completely recomend it, a great game.

Weirdly-Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Weirdly-Dead
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
Go for A Fantasy Harvest Moon it is good it has RPG and Harvest moon elements and btw Castlevania only last's 8 hours to get everything in it.
aerisol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 aerisol
Member since 2005 • 466 Posts
Lunar Knights!!! it is awesome even after you beat it you can still do it on other modes do heaps of sidequests, level up your weapons, do the chellenge tower(100 levels) do boss chellenge mode(fight bosses with no breaks between fights, they are also stronger) and im sure there is stuff i havent found yet ^_^
Weirdly-Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Weirdly-Dead
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
Lunar Knight's was eaten by a pig and crapped out into a DS game cartridge I say Assasin's Creed DS! (It my be in 3d or 2d or cell shaded who knows!)