Im getting a Wii, help me out.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Scanzo
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts

Okay, I'mgetting a Wii with the money I get from my family for the Holidays and I want some people who own a Wii to help me by letting me know what games I should pick up. Im already planning to buy Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario and a few of the old school games that we can purchase from the Wii shop or what ever its called. I would be thankfull If eveyone could give me their oppinion on witch games I should pick up, is the Wii online free?, how much is it for those Wii points? Basicaly just tell me all about the Wii.

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

sonic_rusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 sonic_rusher
Member since 2007 • 2185 Posts
Medal of Honor 2. Resident Evil 4 wii edit, Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles, METRIOD PRIME 3, and mario strikers
bball_playa010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 bball_playa010
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
You should get Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda. Wii points are $10 for 1000.
bball_playa010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bball_playa010
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
You can get peoples friend codes and message them. Downlooad all of the channels in the wii shop channel. Metroid is also pretty good for the wii.:)
Raiden_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Raiden_69
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts

Okay, I'mgetting a Wii with the money I get from my family for the Holidays and I want some people who own a Wii to help me by letting me know what games I should pick up. Im already planning to buy Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario and a few of the old school games that we can purchase from the Wii shop or what ever its called. I would be thankfull If eveyone could give me their oppinion on witch games I should pick up, is the Wii online free?, how much is it for those Wii points? Basicaly just tell me all about the Wii.

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Scanzo

guitar hero 3 ( if ur willing to spend 90 bux :roll: ) , uhh medal of honor heroes 2, corruption, i guess thats it

Ungdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ungdi
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
ANUBIS 2 it kicks ass
Singpow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Singpow
Member since 2007 • 360 Posts

im glad to see people are saying to get MOHH2. Thats Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for those that don't know. IF i were you i would recomend gettting MOHH2 if you like FPS with near perfect controi and 32 online. Metroid Prime 3 is hard to descrbe. If you have played the other Metroid Prime games, throw out everything you know about them, put in perfect control, beautiful graphics and a good story. I would also recomend getting Battalion Wars 2 or BWii2 as its called. Its a very fun squad based shooter that came out at the beggining of the month, so it'll be 50 unfortuantley. The game is a lot of fun, and it has online with three modes, and six maps for each of the modes. Read my review for more. Strikers charged is another good game. Is somewhat resembles soccer, but a lot more hectic and fun. 4 player online, 4 player split screen. Great party game. I hope you enjoy your wii, and if you end up gettting MOHH2 or BWii2 PM me and well play a friendly match [:

Avatar image for Hitsugaya_gamer
Hitsugaya_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hitsugaya_gamer
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts
Metroid prime 3 Corruption
Zelda
Warioware
Bwii
Scanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 Scanzo
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts
Does the Wii shop have or ever have Joe & Mac from the SNES? Is there a site that gives us info on the latest and upcoming oldschool games for the Wii?
wii60_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 wii60_3
Member since 2007 • 2017 Posts

Im gonna have to say:

Fun trivia for family

Anubus 2

Cooking mama

Bee movie

Transformers

Spiderman 3

OR if you want something that's actually good go with mario galaxy, super paper mario,and Bwii

Legend-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Legend-Gamer
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
Medal of Honor 2. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers and Legend of Zelda is a must !
AndYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 AndYOU
Member since 2005 • 6712 Posts

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Medal of Honor 2

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Mario Strikers Charged