If you were to create an idea for an original wii game, what would you do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ungdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ungdi
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

Since the Wii's first days, the wii has been in need of some original ideas. With nearly unlimited possibilities with motion control, what kind of game would you make?

Avatar image for FaceyMcFaceFace
FaceyMcFaceFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FaceyMcFaceFace
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

First I'd take a little "herbal sustinence" if you know what I mean, to get the creative juices flowing.

I'd probably just go to sleep though.

MrPoo6321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrPoo6321
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
How about a sex simulation game for adults?
Buffyverse_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Buffyverse_Fan
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

How about a sex simulation game for adults?MrPoo6321

ha cause the remote is like a.... ha hilarious

but seriously

i would make it M, it would be 3rd person, it would have swords, guns and fighting in it, and lots of blood, maybe a few swears but that really isnt needed, sandbox game, with special powers u choose at the start and throughout the game u can upgrade them, really realistic, amazing single player and fantastic multiplayer, for the campaign it would run anywhere from 10-40 hrs depending on the different people u kill, choices made, paths taken

in fact it would be anything i wish was in a game i play, so it would be the perfect game

oh and either for all the systems (if so then the wii will be the best one not a crappy port) or just for wii

swn13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 swn13
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

I would have to make a MMORPG something like warcraft, it would have to come with a keyboard to cummunicate

thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
I would recreate the classic title, Cross Country Canada. I guess that's not entirely original, but what the hell.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 Arkthemaniac
Member since 2007 • 1237 Posts

I would make a game where you play as the Angry Video Game Nerd. You use the Wiimote as your weapon against all the crappy games in the history of history. The last boss would be E.T.

Scratch that, that idea sucks.

How about this. You're the son of a pauper in Rome, and you have to become Caesar, by whatever means you like. You can doit with business, politics, FORCE, espionage, FORCE, or even FORCE. As you can see, using force would be the sweetest, but evewn how you did that would be up to you. You use the wiimote as a pointer, sword, command baton, whatever. That would be pretty cool.

Avatar image for coastercraver22
coastercraver22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 coastercraver22
Member since 2005 • 392 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPoo6321"]How about a sex simulation game for adults?Buffyverse_Fan

but seriously

i would make it M, it would be 3rd person, it would have swords, guns and fighting in it, and lots of blood, maybe a few swears but that really isnt needed, sandbox game, with special powers u choose at the start and throughout the game u can upgrade them, really realistic, amazing single player and fantastic multiplayer, for the campaign it would run anywhere from 10-40 hrs depending on the different people u kill, choices made, paths taken

in fact it would be anything i wish was in a game i play, so it would be the perfect game

oh and either for all the systems (if so then the wii will be the best one not a crappy port) or just for wii

You know, No More Heroes is a lot like what you just described

Buffyverse_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Buffyverse_Fan
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts
[QUOTE="Buffyverse_Fan"]

[QUOTE="MrPoo6321"]How about a sex simulation game for adults?coastercraver22

but seriously

You know, No More Heroes is a lot like what you just described

no i dont think so well at least for the most part

but then again No More Heroes will rock

blink720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blink720
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts

I would have to make a MMORPG something like warcraft, it would have to come with a keyboard to cummunicate

swn13

That was my idea exactly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#12 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts
I'd want a hybrid shooter/platformer. It could have a flip button like in super paper mario that switches the camera back and forth from 1st to 3rd person. It could be played totally in one perspective or the other but would be designed to encourage switching back and forth to access secrets or to generally make different parts easier. the 3rd person bits would play like ratchet and clank and the 1st person bits would play like metroid. It would have a very good story that's paced well with no parts that drag for the sake of telling the story alone. It would probably be rated T. Mild amount of blood. The devs would utilize the bloom lighting and include decent textures. The main characters and the storyline would be all original but I'm not imaginative enough to think up all that.
Nemesis_993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Nemesis_993
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
What about a game like doom in the wii that game become more interactive , I guess doom 4 or something
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#14 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

I think a story driven first person adventure game would be great. And you use the Wii remote and nunchuck to simmulate certain actions. Try and make it as immersive as possible and try to get the player to feel as involved as possible in the story.

fmacraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fmacraze
Member since 2007 • 5658 Posts

How about a sex simulation game for adults?MrPoo6321

well.... umm.... wat would all the guys do?.... unless... um... lol.... :| .....

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPoo6321"]How about a sex simulation game for adults?fmacraze

wat would all the guys do?

Pelvic thrusts.

Cyber-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cyber-
Member since 2007 • 4026 Posts
A cave man game
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
A modern time FPS sorta like COD4 but better.
l8bitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 l8bitz
Member since 2004 • 3251 Posts
WWI trench warfare RTS