If you could make a storymode for smash bros....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 cafccc
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts
what type of plot would you make, personally id like to see a sort of war between the different franchises, and you get to pick a franchise to play as before you start. Subspace was good but id have enjoyed it more if the story was more branching.
Advert-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Advert-Man
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
I suppose maybe it could have been similar to The Subpace Emissary but maybe with more variety on the villains in it. We never seen any Fire Emblem or Metal gear villains involved and I thought that the good ole Dr. Eggman from the Sonic series would have been good in it as he does have an army of robots.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts
I thought that a cool idea for it was that, it would be like the subspace emissary but you got to pick your own character and each one would have his/her/its own story.
cafccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 cafccc
Member since 2005 • 652 Posts

I thought that a cool idea for it was that, it would be like the subspace emissary but you got to pick your own character and each one would have his/her/its own story. dragonfly110

When i first heard of SSE i thought it would be like that, that would of been cool,but like the the stories interveen at different times, like i dunno sonics and marios would be an obvious one. Of course what would have been better (but almost impossible) would have been if on coop mode each team ahd its own storyline, that would have been hard to make i admit, and maybe a last story when all individual storys are complete that links them together

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
I liked it as it was, but a separate story for each character, would have also been good.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]I thought that a cool idea for it was that, it would be like the subspace emissary but you got to pick your own character and each one would have his/her/its own story. cafccc

When i first heard of SSE i thought it would be like that, that would of been cool,but like the the stories interveen at different times, like i dunno sonics and marios would be an obvious one. Of course what would have been better (but almost impossible) would have been if on coop mode each team ahd its own storyline, that would have been hard to make i admit, and maybe a last story when all individual storys are complete that links them together

You're right that would be better