I sold my Wii yesterday ....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

macho_c_a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 macho_c_a
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts

Sorry Nintendo, you had 4 months the give me a decent game besides Zelda. You messed up by giving us a crapload of mini game compilations, a mediocre 1st person shooter, and other games that were already out on other consoles (Mortal Kombat Armageddon, The Godfather !? Please ...). Hell, PS2 released better games in the past 4 months than the Wii.

We had some good times Nintendo, but it´s time to move on.

quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts

You Fail at Gaming quitter........

"Crapload of Minigame compilations??????? I dont think 2 games can be consitered a "Crapload".

Ok, i do agree with on the the FPS Issue, we only have 3 sub-par games so far.

but as for the PS2 ports, it not like totally the same game just on a different system. games like DBZ:BT2, Godfather and MK:A Have Added GOOD wii-controls to them that makes them 10X better than the other versions.

-Zills-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Zills-
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts

Sorry Nintendo, you had 4 months the give me a decent game besides Zelda. You messed up by giving us a crapload of mini game compilations, a mediocre 1st person shooter, and other games that were already out on other consoles (Mortal Kombat Armageddon, The Godfather !? Please ...). Hell, PS2 released better games in the past 4 months than the Wii.

macho_c_a

Retard of the year award goes to...macho_c_a!

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts
Another pathetic move from an impatient gamer. I know you'll regret it.
radnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 radnasty
Member since 2004 • 340 Posts

If he's not happy with the Wii, so be it. Can you blame him? He's right that there have been zero reason to buy a Wii other than Zelda. However, one thing I learned is to never sell a Nintendo console. At the end of the day, errr, cycle, Nintendo will have dozens of outstanding, unique, exclusive games. I think he'll get another Wii before the end of this generation.

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

It's not like the Wii launch lineup was secret.  Well before November you could get the release dates for all the upcoming games and see that it was going to take more than four months for Nintendo to release their AAA titles.  Nintendo doesn't have much control over 3rd party games, so it's a bit unfair to blame them for crappy 3rd party titles.

-Zills-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Zills-
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts

If he's not happy with the Wii, so be it. Can you blame him? He's right that there have been zero reason to buy a Wii other than Zelda. However, one thing I learned is to never sell a Nintendo console. At the end of the day, errr, cycle, Nintendo will have dozens of outstanding, unique, exclusive games. I think he'll get another Wii before the end of this generation.

radnasty

The Godfather Black Hand Edition?, WarioWare Smooth Moves? Those are good games?

footballstar07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 footballstar07
Member since 2007 • 698 Posts

macho_c_a
lol. I would like so see u make a really good game in 4 months. Patience is the key fool.
WiiForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WiiForAll
Member since 2007 • 234 Posts
There are plenty of good games to play. Not everything has to be AAA-worthy. And if you couldn't wait two weeks for SPM, then I just feel sorry for you. You're going to regret it.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts
I wanna feel sad for you but I can't. I'm trying through. I really am.
quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts

he is just another of the guys who limt themselves to the First Party AAA Titles and is Frustanted that Nintendo doesnt release them each month so he Sell his Wii....

it's sad really, it pity those fools............

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

he is just another of the guys who limt themselves to the First Party AAA Titles quetzalcoatl45

Don't be too disparaging of those kinds of people.  Some of us don't have unlimited funds for games and have to play it safe by buying games we know will be good.  Even if I had enough money to buy every game, I can only take so much time away from my adult responsibilities to play videogames.

richie894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 richie894
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
you didn't even have the decency to wait for super mario
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts
So there hasnt been a decent game in 4 months:roll:...its your opinion but its very far away from mine.