I have a theory (Joke topic don't freak out)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ghostjr
Member since 2006 • 234 Posts
I think that the main producers of Nintendo (I forgot their names sorry) are part of a conspiracy to help weaken America's defenses by sending in "video gaming consoles" called Wii's, well, one day sometime in the future, a few days before Japan sends it's attack on America, they are going to activate every Wii and they will turn into robot killing machines that tear up the nation. While the whole country is in disarray, Japan sends in their secret allies, the Italians, to help them attack us because they are the only ones that look enough like mario to stop the Wiibots, and they easily take over America. Then Japan gloats at China because suddenly Japan has more territory instead of just that island. Ok well thats my theory on the Wii, and for anybody who was wondering, I'm almost 15, so it might not make sense to those adults out there who don't have that much creativity (not all adults, just those that aren't imaginative.)
ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ghostjr
Your story needs more cowbell. Also I think Bush is doing a good enough job weakening the US' defences without Nintendo's help.l8bitz
lol yeah. Well I should have worked on it before posting it on here because I was kind of just writing it as I thought it.
MagicNinja911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 MagicNinja911
Member since 2007 • 847 Posts
Your story needs more cowbell. Also I think Bush is doing a good enough job weakening the US' defences without Nintendo's help.l8bitz
agreed and also if a army come take US they never could because almost every American as gun as long as if we don't want them to take the US
starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts

loling whenever i run that message in my head

Ollivander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ollivander
Member since 2005 • 1975 Posts

I got a feva! and the only perscription, is more Cowbell!

MagicNinja911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 MagicNinja911
Member since 2007 • 847 Posts
agreed no one can take the US almost ever American has gun so whole US against a army the US will win
starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts

[QUOTE="l8bitz"]Your story needs more cowbell. Also I think Bush is doing a good enough job weakening the US' defences without Nintendo's help.MagicNinja911

LOL

l8bitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 l8bitz
Member since 2004 • 3251 Posts
lol I think my comment wins the topic. That was like a page of people quoting that :lol:
Cancer8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cancer8u
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
Death by Wii..........I wouldnt have it any other way...
D-mazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 D-mazing
Member since 2005 • 157 Posts

[QUOTE="l8bitz"]Your story needs more cowbell. Also I think Bush is doing a good enough job weakening the US' defences without Nintendo's help.[/QUOTE

LOL

DeclanBaza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DeclanBaza
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Don't forget about every single other country other than asia which have wii's. :roll:
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
You say "it might not make sense to those adults out there who don't have that much creativity," yet your idea has already been thought of by the writers of South Park, and thus you have proven yourself to be uncreative in the process. Ah, the irony.
ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ghostjr
You say "it might not make sense to those adults out there who don't have that much creativity," yet your idea has already been thought of by the writers of South Park, and thus you have proven yourself to be uncreative in the process. Ah, the irony.bob_newman
Are you serious? I didn't know that South Park already thought of that... Damnit... Wow and this is like that episode where Simpsons did everything.
black_ice23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 black_ice23
Member since 2003 • 1288 Posts
shhhh... you gotta keep that theory quiet or else bush and the FBI will discover it and invade Japan and say that the Nintendo is keeping weapons of mass destructions lol
LProjektST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LProjektST
Member since 2005 • 1055 Posts

[QUOTE="l8bitz"]Your story needs more cowbell. Also I think Bush is doing a good enough job weakening the US' defences without Nintendo's help.MagicNinja911
agreed no one can take the US almost ever American has gun so whole US against a army the US will win

kid you need help and to go to school

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

Don't forget about every single other country other than asia which have wii's. :roll:DeclanBaza

Asia is a continant. And nice story but then the canadians would come down to the US andbeat upall the italians with hockey sticks, Poutine, and beavers. (lol nice sterotype and i am canaidan so dont say your such a stereotype because im making fun of myself)

alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

You say "it might not make sense to those adults out there who don't have that much creativity," yet your idea has already been thought of by the writers of South Park, and thus you have proven yourself to be uncreative in the process. Ah, the irony.bob_newman

The only episode of south park with the wii in it are the two where cartman goes to the future. So i dont think the writers of south park came up with that. Unless they thought of the idea but never made it into an episode (or its an episode that i have not seen) but then how would you have known?

Yarcofin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Yarcofin
Member since 2006 • 3396 Posts
You mixed two South Park episodes, "Trapperkeeper" where Cartman gets this crazy diary thing that you hook up to the Internet, that ended up taking over the world, and the "Chinpokumon" episode where the Japanese brainwash kids to bomb Pearl Harbour again with their crazy pokemon-esque video games.