i had an idea about the vote channel!!!!!!(a good read for UK wii players)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

linkinworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 linkinworm
Member since 2005 • 3134 Posts
i did a vote and the results were in, and i was 100% right on the prediction i have 270 points in the vote channel now, but how about being able to swap these points for wii points, lets say, for money based conditions, 1000 wii points for 2000 vote channel points, i think it would encourage more people to use the vote channel, and at the same time, give nintendo information on what the consumer wants for there wii, if they asked questions about wii of course.
JackSherbak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JackSherbak
Member since 2005 • 318 Posts
definatly a good idea... if they start to use vote channel as a free way to collect consumer info then I will be dissapointed...
pop7934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 pop7934
Member since 2006 • 651 Posts
i did a vote and the results were in, and i was 100% right on the prediction i have 270 points in the vote channel now, but how about being able to swap these points for wii points, lets say, for money based conditions, 1000 wii points for 2000 vote channel points, i think it would encourage more people to use the vote channel, and at the same time, give nintendo information on what the consumer wants for there wii, if they asked questions about wii of course.linkinworm
Why don't you email nintendo with that idea, email the US one and the UK one lol.