i dont know a bout u but i havent touch my wii for about 3 months now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for harima_kenji_15
harima_kenji_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 harima_kenji_15
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts

the last game i play was Red Steel, and is was a crappy game
the graphic suck, the control suck and everything about the game suck

most of the wii games graphic were ok

most of the games were ok
most of the games was fun but there something about it that keep me from coming back to it

the Wii really need some good solid games quick
exds01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 exds01
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
the wii is still fairly new, just give it some time, theres a good line-up for this year.
killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 killerkop
Member since 2004 • 2187 Posts
Yeah, I hadn't really played the Wii much in the past month or so, but I was catching up on GCN games I missed and PS2 games, and the like. I just got SSX Blur, Wii Play and Tiger Woods for the Wii, so I'm breaking it in again. Plus Super Paper Mario comes out soon, and *drools* *runs off to finish playing Paper Mario 64*
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts

Yeah I have to agree .... I haven't touched mine since I got it at Christmas. I had about a month or so of playing it when friends poppped round to see how it worked. But now it's taken a second place to my 360.

I know i should be paitent and just wait ... I really hope though that the new line up is what I'm looking for.

By the way does anyone know if there is going to be a RTS coming out for the Wii (apart from Battailon Wars)  it seems made for it really .... thats what I 'm after ... imagine Tiberian Wars coming out for it!!!

ExactlyEv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ExactlyEv
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts

Meh!?, i use my Wii to check up on current events with the news channel, weather with the weather channel, and i also use it to come onto Gamespot sometimes.

If u;re looking for a solid game on the Wii, get Trauma Center: Second Opinion.

The game is a new experience, and it is a great use of the Wii mote & Nunchuck

Tking1293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 Tking1293
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts
You just have to wait for quality titles to come out.
Bahn_Yuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bahn_Yuki
Member since 2003 • 1644 Posts
I'm in the same boat as many, after the "novelty" wears off Wii Sports, and wilight Princess is done.  There's nothing that matches up to Gears of War or GRAW2, or even God of War II. Where the hell is Metroid?
tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tobenator
Member since 2005 • 3777 Posts
I don't know, I still have people come over almost every weekend and we still play WarioWare and Wii Sports bowling and tennis all the time. I mean, I personally don't play it as much since I've beaten the games I have, but hey, soon more single player games will be coming out, along with some more multiplayer games. So I can wait, and enjoy the games I have now:).
quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 quetzalcoatl45
Member since 2005 • 1850 Posts

the last game i play was Red Steel, and is was a crappy game
the graphic suck, the control suck and everything about the game suck

most of the wii games graphic were ok

most of the games were ok
most of the games was fun but there something about it that keep me from coming back to it

the Wii really need some good solid games quick
harima_kenji_15

Well, you Fail Then. go out and buy some more games.
IMO, It already had Solid games, like Sonic, Elebits, DBZ:BT2, SSX: Blur, MSA, WW:SS Plus the Godfather comes out tommrow.
Red Steel, while a good game, is not exactly the Cream of the crop.
Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Velric
Member since 2003 • 3842 Posts
the wii is still fairly new, just give it some time, theres a good line-up for this year.exds01
There is the potential for a good first party line-up this year. Unfortunately, Nintendo hasn't announced release dates for the majority of these titles. As for third party games, there is an overwhelmingly large amount of port remakes to try and use the Wii-mote (Mortal Kombat, Godfather, Prince of Persia), a large amount of movie games, and little else. It is going to be a difficult first year for avid gamers on the Wii. Developers are still learning how to incorporate the Wii-mote into their games and we most likely will not see the real line-up of hit titles (Third Party) until next year.
Avatar image for The_Dark_Jester
The_Dark_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 The_Dark_Jester
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
I haven't touched mine since I beat Zelda. I mean I boot it up to check out the poll channel but other than that I used it as a GCN for a while now I haven't touched it for about maybe a month or so. I'm considering selling it. I mean if I sell it now I can actually make a profit on it...
quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 quetzalcoatl45
I haven't touched mine since I beat Zelda. I mean I boot it up to check out the poll channel but other than that I used it as a GCN for a while now I haven't touched it for about maybe a month or so. I'm considering selling it. I mean if I sell it now I can actually make a profit on it...The_Dark_Jester

maybe you should have never bought it in the first Place...........
the same goes for all others who want to sell.........
bradglimpse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bradglimpse
Member since 2003 • 838 Posts

Just wait a little longer. Good games are coming soon. Remember how long it took for the good 360 lineup to start. Now that launch and the holidays are done the games will start coming 

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
If you havent played your wii in 3 months then you havent played anything new that has come out.  SSX Blur, need for speed carbon, trauma center, warioware smooth moves, sonic and the secret ring.  And although most of those games are ok, the power house games will arrive later this year.
Hotwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hotwad
Member since 2006 • 1146 Posts
yea..pretty much i beat LoZ and have not touched it since aside from the VC releases.
Airek49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Airek49
Member since 2003 • 1081 Posts
I was in the same boat, not playing my Wii for about 2-3 months. I've not subscribed to GameFly (which I totally recommend) and I got Trauma Center along with MotorStorm for my PS3. Both games are amazing and I can definitely see my Wii getting more use because of GameFly.
x2legitx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 x2legitx
Member since 2005 • 920 Posts
To be honest, since getting the Wii, I haven't touched my 360 barely at all.  Which is since November.
quetzalcoatl45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 quetzalcoatl45
If you havent played your wii in 3 months then you havent played anything new that has come out. SSX Blur, need for speed carbon, trauma center, warioware smooth moves, sonic and the secret ring. And although most of those games are ok, the power house games will arrive later this year.Phazevariance

QFT.
if you Limt your-self to only the AAA Titles, you will not touch it for long periods.
if you buy A or even B Titles, you will get alot more out of it.
Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts
I hadn't touched it for 2 months when I completed Red Steel. Really enjoyed Red Steel, don't know how you can bring it down so easily. Anyway, picked up SSX Blur friday and my Wii has been on almost non-stop since then, it's great fun!
kya-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kya-kun
Member since 2004 • 1464 Posts
I play it everyday..Literally..If I'm not Playin Sonic and the Secret Rings or WarioWare, replaying Zelda or Trauma Center or having Mulitplayer fun with my Family Via WiiSports and WiiPlay..I'll play some VC games..or surf the net or check the news..or..better yet..make more Miis. oh..BTW..I purchased mine on Launch Day..
bryehngeocef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#21 bryehngeocef
Member since 2003 • 2281 Posts
I rarely fire up my Wii anymore. It's main use is now to show friends how it works, and make them want to buy one.

I knew that this would happen though. I specifically bought my Wii for Fire Emblem, so I was prepared to wait for a solid single-player game that takes 1-200 hours of my time.

Same as any Nintendo system I guess. Just sit back and wait for the first-party stuff to trickle out...

There's tons of VC games to play, way more than XBOX Live Arcade, but honestly I'm usually leasing those ROMs so I can pack away my old systems and carts. So alot of times they just sit there not getting played (just like my old systems and carts :P ).

I have a 360, PS2 and PSP also, so anything multi-platform gets played on one of those. I've got all of the exclusives that interest me. Wii needs more software titles, and quality ones at that.

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
The VC alone has kept me happy. I admit there are only a few games I really put in alot of time with but the many VC games keep me going back every Monday for a new adventure.
FrankGlasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FrankGlasses
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts
its been about 2 months without some serious playing for mine.

Wii sports is always good for about 30 mins of fun...but i rarely re-play games.
flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#24 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts
this is wut u guys get for purchasing it aty launch =/  also, lol u havent touched ur wii in 3 weeks :P
ArkansasBoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#25 ArkansasBoy91
Member since 2006 • 2430 Posts
the wii is still fairly new, just give it some time, theres a good line-up for this year.exds01
Mario Galaxy Super Smash Brothers Brawl Mario Party 8 Paper Mario The Godfather: Blackhand Edition Disaster: Day of Crisis Necro Nesia( Escape from Bug Island) Project H.A.M.M.E.R. No More Heroes Theres more aswell, Thats just the top talked about