I already have SSF4... should I rebuy it on the 3ds?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vomalities

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Vomalities
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts

Topic really says it all. I'll probably get Nintendogs+cats for sure, but I'm unsure if I want to buy ssf4 because I already have it on ps3 and iphone. Not sure if I want to pay 3x for the same game. Should I still get it or a different game? Ridge Racer and Pilotwings seems nice.

CrazyOldDave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 CrazyOldDave
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

Depends on how much you like the game. I have the game and I can tell you graphically it is very similar to the console versions considering screen size, the animations are all great, the controls are still tight, and it feels like the same game with some extras which are nicely included. I would say it is up to you, although Ridge Racer seems to be a hit but the only positive thing I have heard is that the 3D occurs with great ease.

Batang_X990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Batang_X990
Member since 2010 • 939 Posts
i wouldn't. you already have it on two platforms. you'll burn yourself out playing it the same game again and again across all three.
Vomalities

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Vomalities
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts

Both good points. I do like Street fighter, but am not a hardcore fan or anything. That just might leave Pilotwings and Ridge Racer... hmmm....

CrazyOldDave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 CrazyOldDave
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

Well if you are not a hardcore fan then I would recommend Ridge Racer, I wouldn't recommend Pilotwings since I have been told the amount of playtime overall is quite small for a £30 or $40 game, it was something of up to 10 hours max i think.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#6 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts
and really...Pilot wing is really not worth $40 to pay for