how do you load your game from no more heroes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Clarke
Member since 2004 • 13934 Posts
i know how to save, but how do you actually load your files since i have five sepaeate ones.
Avatar image for HardcoreKiller2
HardcoreKiller2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 HardcoreKiller2
Member since 2004 • 574 Posts
While playing NMH, I think you press (+) to go to the main menu, then select the "Data" bar, there should be "Load Game" button. I haven't played it in awhile since my little brother is addicted to Paper Mario and Super Metroid. So I'm not 100% sure.
Arkk_Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Arkk_Angel
Member since 2003 • 787 Posts

While playing NMH, I think you press (+) to go to the main menu, then select the "Data" bar, there should be "Load Game" button. I haven't played it in awhile since my little brother is addicted to Paper Mario and Super Metroid. So I'm not 100% sure.HardcoreKiller2

Time to get a second Wii! :) I have a similar problem when the roommates are home.

Avatar image for HardcoreKiller2
HardcoreKiller2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HardcoreKiller2
Member since 2004 • 574 Posts

[QUOTE="HardcoreKiller2"]While playing NMH, I think you press (+) to go to the main menu, then select the "Data" bar, there should be "Load Game" button. I haven't played it in awhile since my little brother is addicted to Paper Mario and Super Metroid. So I'm not 100% sure.Arkk_Angel

Time to get a second Wii! :)

lol, I was lucky enough to get the Wii I have now. I got to Target 5 minutes after they got the Wii shipments in, and it was 3 days before Christmas too. But, if the Wiis become more common in stores, and if I have the extra money, I'll go out and buy another one. :)

JayGonDS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JayGonDS89
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts

yeah that's one thing i don't like. when you start it up, it automatically loads the last file you played on. so you have to get out of the room, and once you're outside, you just pause the game and load the other file.

it should just let you load the file you want when it starts up :?

WolfWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 WolfWatch
Member since 2007 • 882 Posts
also u cant be in a room or ur house. gotta be in that outside world thing basically.
blueydwlf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blueydwlf
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts

yeah that's one thing i don't like. when you start it up, it automatically loads the last file you played on. so you have to get out of the room, and once you're outside, you just pause the game and load the other file.

it should just let you load the file you want when it starts up :?

JayGonDS89

GrandTheftAuto is the same way, it loads the last saved file at startup.