How do I get past the cave? (Plz help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxcommixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 xxcommixx
Member since 2006 • 1426 Posts

Ok, Mods PLZ let me just get an answer before you lock this. PLZ. It is impossible to get a point across in the stickied thread, and no ones cares about my posts. Thank you.

Ok, so I'm stuck at this cave part in the game (Diamond version btw). It's the cave that is after Jublife City. In front of the cave there is a boy standing, and he says "The cave is blocked by boulders, but a Pokemon would be able to break them I think..."  So I go into the cave, and I don't know how to break these darn boulders! I just keep runing into geodudes and zubats, but I don't know how to get through!

Please help me some! :( 

Nickman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Nickman71
Member since 2003 • 1002 Posts

Ok, Mods PLZ let me just get an answer before you lock this. PLZ. It is impossible to get a point across in the stickied thread, and no ones cares about my posts. Thank you.

Ok, so I'm stuck at this cave part in the game (Diamond version btw). It's the cave that is after Jublife City. In front of the cave there is a boy standing, and he says "The cave is blocked by boulders, but a Pokemon would be able to break them I think..." So I go into the cave, and I don't know how to break these darn boulders! I just keep runing into geodudes and zubats, but I don't know how to get through!

Please help me some! :(

xxcommixx

It took me two seconds to find the answer on Google. Try that next time. And to answer your question, you need to teach one of your Pokemon HM Rock Smash. 

Dannyboy5600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Dannyboy5600
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

Ya, you're not supposed to go to that cave just yet.

First go east where the first gym is, on the way there is another cave btw...

Then teach one of your pkmn rock smash

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
Soulreavercross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#5 Soulreavercross
Member since 2003 • 19890 Posts

You can check www.gamefaqs.com for guides or like Nickman suggested, just google it.