How come i can't get into twilight princess!?!?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LastLaugh90
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
I mean seriously!! Ive enjoyed all the otherr zelda games immensly, i cant figure out why i cant get into this one. Ive had it sinc elaunch and still havent beaten it. I just dont feel apart of the zelda universe as i did wind waker, OoT, and ecspecially MM.... Everything looks good on paper, bigger world, cool items, turns into a wolf....Am i the only one? what do u guys think of TP?
IronManRhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 IronManRhino
Member since 2005 • 2135 Posts
Some people just didn't seem to be able to get into it, myself, I love this game and it's my favorite zelda since LTTP. How far are you?
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LastLaugh90
the ice mansion
alpax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 alpax
Member since 2006 • 696 Posts

Ice Mansion is pretty far into the game, probably the most challenging dungeon.

I do not have high praise for T.P., too much gaps in the story and not much suspense. The boss fights are fun, thats about it. 

Sunrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Sunrie
Member since 2004 • 275 Posts

There's been an annoying Ice Dungeon in every Zelda game outside of the NES ones.

For some people, a large, free roaming, interactive world just isn't their taste.   

Guckyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Guckyy
Member since 2007 • 1227 Posts
I feel exactly the same brother.  I stopped after the Zora Place.
LastLaugh90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LastLaugh90

Ice Mansion is pretty far into the game, probably the most challenging dungeon.

I do not have high praise for T.P., too much gaps in the story and not much suspense. The boss fights are fun, thats about it.

alpax

oh yeah i def agree with that, the boss fights are really cool, but really easy

quiensave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 quiensave
Member since 2005 • 253 Posts
maybe the game is too easy, it would have been better if it was harder, but i still liked it a lot (not as much as OoT)
HeIsLeGeNd2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 HeIsLeGeNd2442
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts
My biggest problem with TP was, what I felt like, a lack of stuff to do. Hyrule was huge and really cool but i didnt think there was really much interaction with anything, I mean like 90% of the people in Hyrule Town you couldn't even talk to, and outside there really wasn't much to do but follow the story. Idk about everyone else but after completing the game, i didn't feel anything close to the feeling i had when i beat OOT.
NFan64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NFan64
Member since 2006 • 38 Posts
i liked it, but it was definately not my favorite. The large expansive land of Hyrule with not much to do in it was definately a downside. but what i hated the most was how it had a mixed feeling of OoT, MM, and WW all at once! It had new elements with their own charm but there was too much of the "Past feeling" thing. As well, i personally dont think we got to use the new weapons that much. while in the other games i was using nearly every weapon the whole way through, after the dungeon a weaopon appeared in it did not seem to be very useful. i had problems with the story as well. It didn't flow right to me, and it had the potential to be so much more. all in all a great game, but something of a missed oppurtunity.
Linkthedueler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Linkthedueler
Member since 2003 • 4389 Posts
I'm not ganna lie,  its not my favorite but i did eventually get into the game. But i don't know why i really didn't get into it like WW (which was the one i got into most honestly) or OoT...until the end....the ending was the best part of the story.