Help! User agreement problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Safety05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Safety05
Member since 2005 • 352 Posts
I can no longer connect to any channels. I can't accept the user agreements becasue I can't view them. So now my wii won't allow me to use any channels, or use the message boards. My router is fine, my connection is also fine, I just can't view the user agreements. I've tried everything including reformatting the wii system memory. If anyone thinks they know what the problem is or they think they know a solution please post. I've tried everything on nintendos customer support site but none of it worked. I still get the message unable to connect to the internet, despite the fact the connection test worked. The only other option is to send in the wii...
Wangtang32000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Wangtang32000
Member since 2005 • 208 Posts
yeah i got the same problem, if you have solved it by now, can you tell me what you did?
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

I've never heard anything like this.

Maybe you could try taking the battery out. There's a screw under the Wii, unscrew it and take out the battery for 10 seconds or so, then put it back in. See if that does anything.

I doubt it will, but maybe it's worth a shot.

LoeJance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 LoeJance
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts
Is your wii modded? If so did you update your wii recently? I haven't heard of this happening before.
watafak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 watafak
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

had same problem

and have resolved it with changing the country

monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts
isnt bumping old boards considered disruptive (the date of the OP and date for the first reply)? anyway searching and downloading update would have fixed it the user agreement