Help me spend someone elses money- Recommendations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spitfire1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 spitfire1298
Member since 2003 • 66 Posts

I'm currently working on buying a wii and games for my dorm right now, and since I'm a PS3 owner I'd appreciate some help with titles. These are generally going to be played by people that don't own a console, and probably aren't into gaming. In other words, casual gamers. Though my mind immediately flies to games like house of the dead overkill, dead space extraction, twilight princess, and no more heros, these are probably too narrow to be interesting to the girly folk that will be playing them. Multiplayer is a requirement! I've only got $100 to spend, so suggestions would be appreciated!

Current ideas:

Mario Party

Warioware: smooth moves

Rock band, if its cheap

Thanks for the ideas in advance!

Avatar image for Funky_Kong_Owns
Funky_Kong_Owns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Funky_Kong_Owns
Member since 2010 • 32 Posts
'Casual' friendly multiplayer games: Warioware smooth moves. Boom blox party (something like that, and its made by Steven Speilberg ... true story :D .... well kinda). Mario Kart Wii (think you would prefer manual as you a ps3 gamer, its not like the manual in most racing games, and theres always automatic for the noobs) Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The last two can get suprisingly deep in terms of strategy while still allowing other players too be competitive. All these games canbe picked up relatively cheap can you might even have some money left over if you get all of them.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Wii sports resort, boom blox, and mario kart are all musts.

HawkEye1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 HawkEye1997
Member since 2009 • 1070 Posts
mario kart wii, brawl