Guitar Hero 3 Friend Codes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ttamreztif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Ttamreztif
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I am new to online play for wii and I was wondering how it worked. How do I add friends and how do I get my friend code and other peoples friend codes?

sherbert-lime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sherbert-lime
Member since 2007 • 84 Posts
ya usually but seriously gutair hero is a single player game, it's like tiger woods u can play by yourself and record ur score and ur friend can too and just compare when u meet up online was tsupid for this game.
movin_target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 movin_target
Member since 2005 • 3412 Posts
ya usually but seriously gutair hero is a single player game, it's like tiger woods u can play by yourself and record ur score and ur friend can too and just compare when u meet up online was tsupid for this game.sherbert-lime
says you.
Shuramon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shuramon
Member since 2006 • 5619 Posts

I'm not sure for the format of GH3's online since i'm getting it later, but if you go online, there should be an option to add friends there, you just need to exchange codes. You can find anyone's friend code that's willing to give it to you. But when i get it later i'll let you know where to find your own.

ya usually but seriously gutair hero is a single player game, it's like tiger woods u can play by yourself and record ur score and ur friend can too and just compare when u meet up online was tsupid for this game.sherbert-lime

speak clearer english. X360 GH2had that style for it's "online", but GH3 has online play, where i'm assuming you can go co-op, head to head, and the career mode is co-op (offline). If anyone who plays on medium wants to play me later i'll exchange codes.

gamermanjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamermanjohn
Member since 2005 • 1849 Posts

GH3 has online play! Read on the subject before talking of something you don't even know about...