This topic is locked from further discussion.

troopershades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 troopershades
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

Got GH3 for the good 'ol wii and its good and all but there is a slight delay from when I actually hit the button to the

game actually recognizing it, producing less that stellar scores. I also have it on the 360 but use the wired guitar and

never have any issues. Anyone else have this prob or know how to fix? I have done the screen calibration and everything.

I am at a loss.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

I played I think the PS3 version at Toy R Us and it lagged. When I got it for PS2 it didn't lag.

I don't know maybe it's the controller. Maybe you can get used to it.

wii360fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wii360fan
Member since 2008 • 354 Posts
I don't notice much if any button lag. I've played it quite a bit and done pretty well on hard.
troopershades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 troopershades

I played I think the PS3 version at Toy R Us and it lagged. When I got it for PS2 it didn't lag.

I don't know maybe it's the controller. Maybe you can get used to it.

gotdangit

yeah i have on some songs been able to anticipate but when you get to stuff like ONE and things that have lots of running notes, it quite horrible. I avg 3 stars on the wii compared to 5 stars on 360...

I dunno...might try a different wii-mote...

snipe12388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snipe12388
Member since 2008 • 442 Posts
Try running the TV lag calibration. I have it as well, and there was a slight lag. But then, I do have an HDTV. Aunno. Try it to see if it works. It might also be your Guitar.
troopershades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 troopershades

Try running the TV lag calibration. I have it as well, and there was a slight lag. But then, I do have an HDTV. Aunno. Try it to see if it works. It might also be your Guitar.snipe12388

yeah i already ran the screen calibration. if my store can ever get anmore in stock, im gonna swap the guitar out next. One thing that made me a lil sad was how some VFX are missing, like when you have the 4x multiplyer, your hands arent on fire. Even the PS2 did that. oh well. still fun.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
Try reseting the song, that works sometimes.
sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts
A good friend bought gh3 on xb360 and the guitar would unsynch itself all the time, the game was unplayable so he took the guitar back, waited three days then got another one and it worked perfect. Maybe your guitar is faulty.