Get 1 Year Subscription to Pure Nintendo Magazine FREE during The Month of Augus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
12 months FREE during August

All of the issues free on the Android and iOS apps.
No Credit Card Required
Steps:

http://purenintendo.com/magazine/
Click on "Subscribe here" icon
Choose Digital and click "Power Up"
Enjoy

Source: http://purenintendo.com/2013/08/01/a...subscriptions/

Nashville, TN August 1, 2013 August 2013 marks the one-year anniversary of the very first printed issue of PNM. Our decision to move from a digital-only format into print was a giant and exciting leap of faith. Looking back, we now realize that was the best decision we could have ever made. Everyone on staff feels blessed by the support we have received from all of you, the subscribers. Without everyone who purchased our magazine this last year, we would not be here with this incredible printed product. PNM is honored to celebrate this wonderful occasion by making the one-year digital subscription of PNM free during the month of August. Starting August 1st, anyone who subscribes to our digital version of PNM from www.PureNintendo.com/magazine will receive a years worth of PNM sent right to their inbox. This will be a PDF of every issue for the next year.
On top of that, we have made all of the issues free on our Android and iOS apps. Power Up now by subscribing today, because this will only be available until August 31st!
Share This   
Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

I just found out about this magazine when I delivered one recently. I plan on subscribing to it. Cool of them to give away a digital subscription for free, but I prefer print.

BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts
That's nice, but I also prefer the physical copy.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Thanks I subscribed I prefer physical copies but it is free so I don't care if it is digital or not.