Games for 7 year old girls...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hamb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hamb1
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

My aunt has bought a Wii for her three daughters, aged 9,7 and 7. I have taken the task of suggesting some titles that would be appealing to the girls while keeping my Aunt from buying shovelware.

The girls each own DS' and enjoy New Super Mario Bros.

I am thinking of starting off the list with Super Mario Galaxy, Warioware : Smooth Moves, Zack and Wiki, and Warioland Shake it.

Also, Wiiware titles: SUper Mario World.

So if you have any suggestions that I may pass along it would be greatly appreciated.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts
All of those games are great for them, although I haven't played Z&W, I heard it was a great game, and its a real problem solver. But I own and beat all of those other games, and I'd highly suggest them.
DDRMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DDRMom
Member since 2008 • 1360 Posts
My 8 and 5 year old daughters both LOVE Hannah Montana World Spotlight. The older one has asked for High School Musical Dance while the younger has asked for Little Pet Shop. It all depends on what they are interested in.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

I would recommend No More Heroes. It is an endearing tale of a young man who must become the best he can be. His mission is simple: make it to the top!

In the game you get to play with a kitten, cut lawns, collect trendy clothing items, and so on.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

I would recommend No More Heroes. It is an endearing tale of a young man who must become the best he can be. His mission is simple: make it to the top!

In the game you get to play with a kitten, cut lawns, collect trendy clothing items, and so on.

bob_newman

And for a side mission, you can slice people open while continously cussing at them.

Avatar image for Moonknight_1209
Moonknight_1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Moonknight_1209
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts

My aunt has bought a Wii for her three daughters, aged 9,7 and 7. I have taken the task of suggesting some titles that would be appealing to the girls while keeping my Aunt from buying shovelware.

The girls each own DS' and enjoy New Super Mario Bros.

I am thinking of starting off the list with Super Mario Galaxy, Warioware : Smooth Moves, Zack and Wiki, and Warioland Shake it.

Also, Wiiware titles: SUper Mario World.

So if you have any suggestions that I may pass along it would be greatly appreciated.

Hamb1
I would suggest mario party 8 havent played it but I heard its a good game
soxfreak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 soxfreak42
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts
I'd recommend Boom Blox, Mario Kart Wii, Wario Land Shake it, to name a few.
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="bob_newman"]

And for a side mission, you can slice people open while continously cussing at them.

Aww man you guys beat me to it. but yeah, maybe you could try that All-Star Cheersquad game and a Rayman Raving Rabbids game.
bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts

Get them No More Heroes and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition....It'll put some hair on their chests.

santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts

Get them No More Heroes and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition....It'll put some hair on their chests.

bc1391
LMAO:lol:
im2cool123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 im2cool123
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
i would recomend mario kart, if the kids know how to use a controler well, thatn super smash brawl,, eveyone can play it, my 8 year old cousin is really good at it
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Get her lots of wii points and then she can decide what to get.
toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts
Mario Kart Wii.
michaelarran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 michaelarran
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts

My eight year old loves Animal Crossing, Endless Ocean and Lego Star Wars. Oh, and Wii Muisc.

Young children hate losing, and want the experience more than the satisfaction of beating the game that comes as they grow older. That counts out games like Galaxy, Kart and Z&W - they are for Mum and Dad!